how to make a baby : attempt one

it's midnight and not very good but the smut will probably be better next time lol

Daddy kink is probably in most and maybe all of these chapters

I'm trying to make this fluffy at the same time as smutty for you all

-

"You sure this is the first thing you wanna do?" Luke asked, shouting through the bathroom door where Ashton was. "We can just do something else."

"No, no. I want to do this." Ashton said, he rearranged the kitten ears on his head before taking in a deep breath. He looked down at his tummy, "You better make a damn baby tonight." Ashton said softly. "That's all I want."

Ashton turned around and went to the door, "I'm coming out."

"You did that fifteen years ago!" Luke yelled from the bed.

Ashton smiled and opened the door, making Luke look up. The blonds mouth instantly fell open, "Holy fuck."

"Is it okay?"

"I remember you wore this when we dated, I'm surprised it still fits." Luke grinned. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "C'mere baby boy."

Ashton stepped at the edge of the bed, in between Luke's legs, who was in nothing but boxers. Luke's hands grabbed the back of Ashton's thighs, which were hairless and covered in a white flowery pair of tights. "You look pretty." Luke kissed Ashton's belly button.

Ashton wore some might matching underwear, suspenders on his thighs to his waist. He had a white crop top on, the word daddy printed on it in barbie style writing. He had a pair of kitten ears in his hair, along with a white studded collar around his neck.

"So beautiful." Luke mumbled.

His leaned back wards on the bed, grabbing a white matching lead and clipping it on the collar. Luke tugged Ashton down and the brunette whimpered before Luke's lips pressed to his. "Baby." Luke whispered, before his tongue dipped in to Ashton's mouth, making him moan softly.

"Love you kitten." Luke mumbled, wrapping the leash around his fist so Ashton wouldn't stray far. "Climb on my lap kitty."

Ashton instantly did as told, his thighs on either side of Luke's waist. "Daddy?"

"Hm baby?"

"Are you gonna fuck me yet?"

Luke smirked, his other hand going to Luke's bum, before he tugged at the butt plug tail Ashton had in. "Yeah, I will. Wanna admire you first though."

Ashton whined softly, purring a little as he dug his head in to Luke's neck. "Daddy..." He whispered.

"Wait kitten. Patience is a virtue." Luke smiled, kissing Ashton's shoulder. "How about you get those pretty little lips around me yeah? Then maybe I'll consider you having my cock in you." Luke teased and honestly it gave Ashton chest pains, it turned his legs to jelly. His husband was a total sex God.

Ashton climbed off of Luke's lap, letting the blond get a good view of his ass and the tail swinging. Luke lay back, the leash still in his fist as Ashton got to his knees.

Luke lifted his hips, letting his husband slip down his boxers. He pulled the boxers off completely, before ashton took Luke's cock in his hand and pumping him. "Baby if you tease, I won't fuck you till tomorrow."

Ashton whined and leaned down, he took Luke's head in his mouth, suckling softly. Luke tugged on the leash making Ashton whimper and lower his head. He began to bob his head on Luke's cock, making sure to pump the parts he couldn't get at with his mouth. "Shit." Luke arched his back, pushing himself further down Ashton's throat. "So good kitten."