how to make a baby : attempt three

hi please check out my new book invisible, it's Luke and it's boyxboy but not lashton lol

-

Luke and Ashton had been together for exactly sixteen years. They'd been married for ten as Luke proposed when they were twenty two. So they were celebrating ten years together.

Their plan when they first got married was to find a nice house together that could one day neighbour up to three kids plus the two men themselves. Then they'd make sure their careers were stable, then they would try for a baby.

They'd been trying for two years.

After four months of trying they found out Ashton was pregnant, then they lost their first baby when Ashton had had a minor car accident, he was perfectly fine, however the baby hadn't made it. It upset Luke and Ashton a lot but they didn't want to give up trying.

It took another year and a half for Ashton to fall pregnant, only for them to lose it again.

So Luke had seen how badly to lose of their baby caused to Ashton, he made sure to try his damn hardest to get his husband pregnant. He wouldn't give up easily and he wasn't taking any risks or breaks either.

The couple were leaving the restaurant after their tenth anniversary and made their way to Luke's car. It was a small family car, they brought it when they first found out Ash was pregnant, and they kept it since.

The both of them had a glass of wine each, Ashton had an extra because he wasn't driving. Luke had his husbands hand tightly in his as they made their way across the road to the car park. "What are we gonna do when we get home?"

"What do you wanna do?" Luke asked.

"I want you to get me pregnant." Ashton said smiling. "I'm determined for it to work this time."

Luke grinned and unlocked the car. He opened the door for Ashton, shutting it behind him after wards before getting in the drivers seat.

"I should learn how to drive soon." Ashton said, "I'll need to take the kids school one day if you can't."

"Then I'll teach you." Luke said, he put his hand on Ashton's thigh before driving off and towards their home.

Ashton's hand was on top of Luke's on his thigh, before he let his hand sneak across to Luke's slacks, they'd both worn suits as the restaurant was fancy as hell and expensive too.

Ashton moved around in the car seat, so he faced Luke, "What're you doing?" The blond asked, moving his hand away to the steering wheel.

Ashton simply leaned forward and unzipped Luke's slacks, before unbuttoning it. "Life your hips." Ashton said as they slowed down at a red light. Luke did as told and let Ashton push the slacks down to Luke's thighs. Ashton did the same to Luke's boxers and the blonds semi was on show.

Ashton smiled and kissed Luke's cheek before he lay down across the consul and licked a stripe up Luke's cock.

Luke briefly closed his eyes only for them to open again when the person behind them beeped their horn. He groaned and began driving again when realising the light was on green.

Ashton wrapped his hand around Luke, pumping at the base before he took Luke in to his mouth. He began to bob his head, moving his hand in time with his tongue and lips.

Luke whined and bucked his hips up in to Ashton's mouth. Luke moved one hand off the steering wheel, letting it slide in to Ashton's hair and pushing him down. "Fucking hell Ash."