how to make a baby : attempt five

this is meant to be power exchange but I think I failed lol sorry but pls comment (100+??) ilysm

-

Luke waited for the lesson to finish so he could leave the college he worked at. His class were finishing up a project, the human body, where they were doing finishing touches in their books.

When the time hit half four, Luke dismissed the class, and grabbed his bag and laptop before he left the college. He got to his car, getting his phone and texting Ashton that he was on his way home and Ashton replied with a photo of his panties making Luke groan.

Luke put the car in to drive and sped away out of the college. He lived twenty minutes from the college so the whole way he was antsy about everything. When he did arrive, he got his stuff and went inside, dropping his things by the door and kicking off his shoes before heading up the stairs.

He slowed down his steps as he approached the bedroom door, sucking in a breath and undoing his tie a bit before he opened the door.

Ashton sat on the bed, his legs cross as he sat in the centre of the bed, waiting patiently. He wore some white panties, lilac bow on the front, with a matching bralette and thigh highs--he looked beautiful as always. At the sight of Luke, Ashton lit up, smiling brightly. "Hi." Ashton giggled.

"Hey princess." Luke smiled, moving forward and crawling up the bed, kissing Ashton softly. "Miss me?"

"Yes, a lot." Ashton whispered, "pants off."

Luke got off the bed, eagerly taking off his slacks and his boxers, already half hard. He went to take off his tie before Ashton grabbed his hands. "No, keep the tie on, undo it but keep it on."

Luke nodded and undid the tie, keeping it around his neck, before taking off his white shirt. Once he was naked, he kneeled on the bed. "Where do you want me?" Luke asked breathlessly.

Ashton smirked, grabbing the ends of the tie and moving forward. "I want you to lie down and I'll sit on your face."

Luke's heart hammered in his chest, nodding as he got up and lay on the bed. Ashton straddled him, before he grabbed the tie, taking it off Luke. "Hands above your head." He instructed.

Luke did as told, watching as Ashton tied his hands to the bed frame. Luke tugged on them, making sure he wouldn't get free before smiling at Ashton. "What're we doing today?"

"I'm in charge," Ashton said, running his fingertips across Luke's chest. "And first I'll blindfold you, then you're gonna eat me out. Then I'll ride you till you fill me up with your come and afterwards were gonna cuddle."

Luke nodded, "sounds perfect."

Ashton smiled, "now daddy; are you ready to be blindfolded?"

Luke nodded again, more eagerly. "Ready."

Ashton stood up off the bed and opened a drawer, pulling out a tie from Luke's collection, a thin red one that had diagonal patterns that would imprint on Luke's skin. He got back on the bed, sitting on Luke's hips, feeling the blonds hard on poking at him slightly.

He pressed the blindfold to Luke's eyes, Luke lifting his head so Ashton could tie it behind his head. Ashton set a kiss to Luke's nose, the blond scrunching it up which made Ashton giggle softly. "Daddy, I'm gonna sit on your face now, is that okay?"

"That's fine by me." Luke breathed heavily, waiting patiently as he felt Ashton move around. Then he felt Ashton sit on his chest and he licked his lips. "Ready?"

Ashton hummed and lowered himself completely so his bum touch Luke's face and the blond eagerly licked up in to Ashton, the brunette moaning.

Luke wanted to grab at Ashton's thighs and tug him down till Luke struggled to breathe against Ashton's thick gloves of skin. He wanted to completely immerse himself in Ashton.