how to make a baby : attempt seven

We're at 35k wtf guys there's only 6 chapters

100+ comments!!!

-

It was Michael and Calum's wedding and of course Luke was Michael's best man, Ashton being Calum's. The four of them had gone to high school together, Michael had even introduced Ashton and Luke to each other in year seven because Luke was a loner and well he found his best friend and then he found his lover and his boyfriend and husband all wrapped in to one. Luke owed Michael his life for making him meet Ashton.

The wedding hadn't taken long to plan, only two months and now it was august the twenty third and it was their wedding day.

Luke fixed Michael's tie, straightening it out and then pulling at his blazer, making Michael look presentable. "Do I look okay?" Michael asked, looking at Luke. His best friend was one attractive man.

Luke looked Michael up and down, "thank god your hair is brown, Calum would've slaughtered you if it was coloured." Luke said, smiling "and you look perfect Michael."

"What's it like being married?" Michael asked, sorting out his cufflinks.

A grin stretched out on to Luke's face, thinking of the day he married Ashton and how giggly the boy had been and how beautiful he looked. Ashton and Luke had had a beach wedding, everyone wore shorts and bright coloured dresses and the wind was making Ashton's hair a mess but Luke couldn't have thought of a moment Ashton had looked more beautiful.

Plus their wedding photos came out amazing.

"It's perfect, and when you and Calum start working on babies, it's gonna be even better."

"How is that going for you two by the way?" Michael questioned, watching the smile on Luke's face slip a little.

"It's hard, pardon the pun, but it's not happening right now." Luke sighed, "soon Ash will be too old to have a baby."

"He's only theory three you'll be fine." Michael shrugged, "the oldest lady alive to have a baby was like eighty." Michael said, remembering he'd read that back in high school and how the baby had been healthy and perfect.

Luke sighed, "i guess you're right."

"Just keep trying." Michael said, before someone knocked on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and Michael's mother entered, "are you ready baby bear?"

Luke smiled at the pet name, they always teased Michael about him and his mum being so close and their pet names. But Luke thought it was cute too, his mum called him her little prince still anyway.

"Yeah I'm ready." Michael nodded, "is Cal waiting?"

"Yep." Then she turned to Luke, "remember you're walking down the aisle with Ashton and then you sepa--"

"I know Karen, I've been married before," Luke chuckled, "hey at least I get to walk the aisle with Ashton again."

Michael grinned, pulling Luke to stand, straightening out each other's suits before they left the hotel room. They walked the short distance through the building to the large hall the wedding was taking place in.

Everyone was already inside, except for Ashton who was waiting outside the large double doors. "Hello Mr Hemmings," Luke said with a smile, hooking his arm with his husbands.

"Hello to you too Mr Hemmings." Ashton replied, before they heard the music start playing and the doors open. The couple walked down the aisle, smiling at everyone before getting to the alter where Calum stood.