how to make a baby : attempt nine

This chapter high key sucks, the smut is so bad I can't deal it's so cringey

The most comments we've ever had is 494 damn son let's try and get something high!! 100+ guys love you all

-

Luke and Ashton were on holiday, they had travelled to Bali for two weeks so they could relax and rewind themselves. It was the school holidays so Luke had time off from working at the college and Ashton was currently off of work, taking time off for stress, his boss knew about them trying for a baby and were sympathetic--she couldn't have her own children so she was making sure Ashton had paid time off so he could have his.

Luke was lying back on a sun lounge, his arms crossed behind his head and his sunglasses on as they lay on the wooden patio of their private apartment that they'd rented. The two of them could afford it, Ashton was a watch designer (random thing to design but it was cool) and got a hefty paycheck, whereas Luke got an average one at the college (though their money went into their shared account).

The sun was bearing down on Luke before he felt the heat being blocked from him and opened his eyes to see Ash, "yes?" Luke prompted.

"Can we go on in the pool?" Ashton asked making Luke groan.

"Do I have to?" Luke sighed, lifting his sunglasses to look at his husband.

"Yes." Ashton smiled softly, sticking his hand out, "come on Lukey poo."

Luke sat up, letting his glasses fall back on his nose before he stood up. He took Ashton's hand, letting his husband drag him through the apartment and towards the pool that was connected to the bathroom. Ashton went to the steps, pulling Luke along in behind him. Luke's hands instinctively went to Ashton's waist and letting his fingers curl around Ashton's hips. Luke pressed his body against Ash's letting out a soft sigh as he did. Ash wrapped his legs around Luke's waist, clinging to his husband in their private pool. "Do you reckon if we fucked in this anyone would see?" Luke whispered.

Ashton looked at Luke, giving him a look, "maybe they'd hear us, but I don't know."

Luke hummed, "okay let's test it."

Ashton laughed, "no Luke, not right now!" He said, letting go of Luke and swimming away from him. Luke groaned, going to sit on the steps and watching as Ashton swam up to the edge of the pool, overlooking the view of the trees and the ocean. "You already had me this morning," Ashton said, looking over at Luke.

"Well there's no harm in doing it again, I didn't come inside you this that time." He smirked before he stood up. "Do you want a drink?"

Ashton nodded, "yes please."

"Orange juice?" Ashton nodded and looked back out at the view as Luke went towards the small kitchen of the apartment. Luke poured Ashton's juice into a glass and grabbed a beer from the fridge himself, he opened it with a bottle opener before heading back to the pool. "Ash." He called, his husband turning and swimming towards him. Luke sat on the edge of the pool, sipping his beer as Ashton took his glass, Luke putting his sunglasses down beside him.

"You're having a beer? It's like three in the afternoon." Ashton said, resting his chin on Luke's knee after sipping his juice. Luke nodded, leaning back on his elbows and looking out at the view. He felt Ashton grab his ankle and lean against him, "are you okay?" Ashton questioned.

Luke hummed, "yeah." He sipped his beer again, "why?"

Ashton shrugged, "you're drinking in daytime, you're kinda quiet, and then you said so yourself that you didn't come inside of me--are you tired of trying for a baby?" Ashton questioned.