how to make a baby : attempt eight

let's try and get 100+ comments and votes yeah!!!! happy new year btw, 5 days late but still

Have a good day!!

-

Luke sat opposite the parents of one of his students, Larissa McCall, who was on of his most creative students. "She's really come far over the past year now." Luke smiled, giving Larissa a reassuring smile, she was shy and quiet in class. "I expect she'll get into university quite easily with the work she's done and I'll be happy to write a recommendation for anything in the future."

"Thank you, Luke." Larissa's mother said, "it'd be a massive help when she's home she always doing some sort of artwork."

Luke smiled at the dark haired girl, "that's great to hear."

Then someone knocked at the door and the three of them looked up, and Luke recognised his husband standing there with two cups of coffee. "Oh, it's Ashton sorry." Luke stood up, leaving the two people at his desk and going to the door, opening it. "Hey." Luke smiled warmly, "what's up gorgeous?"

"I wanted to bring you coffee, but I see you're busy, so I wanna be quick," Ashton said.

"After Larissa, I've got no appointment for half an hour." Luke said smiling, "Just wait out here yeah?"

Ashton nodded, "yeah sure thing."

Luke smiled again before stepping back into the classroom. He finished up his meeting with Larissa and her mother before showing them out. The corridor was empty at the moment so Luke took his coffee from Ash before pulling him into the class and shutting the door behind him. "Thank you," Luke said softly.

"I know you aren't coming home till late so I'd thought I'd get you something." Ashton then picked his bag up, opening it and taking out a clear bag that had a sandwich in it. "Who's the best husband in the world?"

"You." Luke grinned, pulling Ashton in for a kiss. "Thank you, gorgeous, you really are the best."

Ashton watched as Luke sat down at his desk and sipped his coffee before sighing in content. So Ashton moved to sit on the desk, Luke's hand instinctively going to rest on his thigh. Luke's body always did that, respond to Ashton's movements. If Ashton were to walk in a room, instantly, Luke's body would get a tingly feeling, his heart would start beating harder when he saw Ashton and he'd feel butterflies in his stomach. Ashton did things to him, and it made his body go crazy.

And a simple hand to the thigh sent Ashton crazy. Ashton smiled at the familiar feeling and placed his own over Luke's. "so." Ashton started, "what do you wanna try this time?" Ashton questioned.

They'd spent the past two days trying to have a baby again, as there was a week that was the peak of getting Ashton pregnant. So they'd spend the week trying, Luke would put all his effort into pleasuring his husband and trying to get to the ultimate goal of a baby.

Luke hummed in thought, "um, whatever you want tonight, I'm fine with a lazy night."

Ashton nodded, standing up, "do you wanna do something now?"

Luke's eyes widened, "now? Here?"

Ashton giggled, "yeah." He said, moving around towards Luke, sliding between his husband and the desk. Luke's hands went to Ashton's hips then, glancing from the door to Ash. "Remember when we'd sneak off between classes and you'd fuck me in the bathrooms? Huh, remember that? How'd you have to make me be quiet while you fucked me hard?"

Luke bit his lip, "Ash, baby. I don't know, if we get caught I'll get fired."

Ashton grinned, undoing his jeans, "then you better be quick."