4- the dark side of the angel

-castiels PoV-

I am standing in front of the bathroom mirror. In my hand I have that triangular blade again and stood behind me is Dean. "Don't do it Cas. Please I need you. We're family Cas." I turn round to see his tear stained and bloodied up face. "I know Dean but she insists I kill you. She says that if I kill you I will be released from her forever!" Dean breaks down crying infront of me and I feel guilt rising in my chest. I raise the blade up into the air and plunge it into his chest with a sickening crunch. I pull the crimson blade out and drop it realising what I've done. I back away slowly but the sink is behind me. I run to lucifer and see his lifeless body lying in a pool of crimson blood. I let out a loud sob and go to Gabriels room to see him sat in a chair. "Gabe help me Luci is dead, so is Dean. I think I killed them." I turn the chair round and see another triangular blade sticking out of his chest. By this point I knew my whole family was dead. I saw Gabes golden wings covered with dark red blood and I pull out the blade and lift it up. Suddenly there is a hand in my shoulder and I look to see Dean as a ghost looking at me with a sad look upon his face like he was saying don't. I break down crying and scream out as loud as I can. I lift the blade high into the air and scream out " I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. I'm sorry Dean I'm so sorry!" With that I plunge the blade into my chest as I'm dying I hear my alarm go off. I wake up crying as a sharp pain shoots across my heart. I turn my alarm off and get up. I run to Lucifers room and see him on his laptop. I run to him and hug him. He hugs back and says " Cas what's wrong?"
"I dreamt that I killed Dean and our whole family. Then i took a triangular blade outta Gabes chest and plunge it into my own chest!" I cry out. "Oh cassie it was just a dream. It's not true!" He says as I cry harder "S-she s-said that if I k-Kill D-Dean she would let me go!" He rocks me back and forth whispering calming words in my ear. I remember when this started and it pains me still to this day.

~flashback~

Im walking around my home corridors and suddenly I hear arguing coming from mothers and fathers room. I'm six years old and I'm curious to what the noise is about. I go to mothers room and open the door. "Father why are you talking loudly?" I asked and father turned to me and slaps my face "get out of my sight you useless piece of shit" suddenly mother is infront of me "don't swear at him Zachariah just because you're drunk" father takes mothers head in his hands and twists. A sickening crack echoes down the halls and mother falls down, dead! Father advances on me and I run away down the stairs. I hide as it was only me in the house with mother and father. Suddenly I hear a loud crash as father falls down the stairs. I get out of my hiding place and see fathers broken body lying at the bottom of the stairs. "F-father? D-dad get u-up! Please you have to move. Don't leave m-me alone, father p-please!" He doesn't move but I hear lucifer bringing the rest of the family home. I run over to him crying and told him that father hurt mother then fell down the stairs and won't move. He called an ambulance and took custody of me and my brothers and sister.

~end flashback~

- gabes PoV-

I wake up entwined inbetween my boyfriend and the covers. I see a set of hazel eyes staring at me. "Hey samsquash." I whisper. He leans in and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I straddle him and deepen the kiss.
He nips at my bottom lip and I just about hold in a moan. I grind down on him and hear a high pitched moan slip past his lips. I smirk as I climb off him and he groans at the loss! "Sit up Sammy!" I order and he obeys. I crouch down and slip down his pj bottoms to reveal his hardened member. I gasp at the sight and he smirks "liking what you see gabby?" He says. I nod my head as I lean down to start playing.
I take as much as I could into my mouth and start sucking softly. Sam jerks his hips up hitting my gag reflex at the back of my throat. I moan loudly and run the tip of my tounge across the tip of his member earning an even louder moan from Sammy. I move faster and Sam is screaming out in pleasure. "G-Gabe...I-I'm cl-" he didn't even finish the sentence as he released his hot white stream into my mouth. I swallow every drop before getting up and lying down on the bed.
"That was ama-" Dean comes rushing into the room with worry and disturbance written all over his face. I smirk as Sammy blushes "Gabe Cas has woken up crying and needs you and Sam WHAT THE HECK? YOUR SIXTEEN YEARS OLD YOUR NOT MENT TO BE DOING THAT!" He shouts. Me and Sam laugh and get ready. I kiss Sam goodbye and fly away.

- Monday-
- sams PoV-

I wondered all weekend why Gabe had to go suddenly but I guess I was important. I now have clothes in which I can put my wings comfortably in. "Dean no one has seen my wings what if they think I'm a freak?" He doesn't reply. "Dean what happened to mom?" I say and suddenly the impala comes to a halt. I see he's fuming with me for bringing up mom but I have never known the truth. "Mom died in a house fire Sammy as you know but that's not the whole truth. azazels dad came to our house one night him and dad got drunk. Him more than dad. He somehow got to your room and fed you some red liquid. Anyway mom got in the way and he burnt her apon the ceiling." Dean is crying now and I don't know what to do. He drives the rest of the way to school and drops me off . I meet up with Gabriel and suddenly both our wings are glowing snow white. People around us gasp at the sight and Gabe spreads out his wings and wraps them around me. "Anyone harms one hair on his head and you will feel the wrath of me! Got it?" Everyone scrambles away and we make our way to class. Halfway through Latin I feel gabes hand glide up my thigh. I gasp quitely and send a glare at him. He smirks and touches my crotch. I send my book flying along with many other items that were on the table. "Sam why have you thrown everything onto the floor?" Mr demon asks sharply. "Talk any sharper and someone will get cut sir." Balthazar says and the whole room erupts into laughter. I pick my things up and become aware of a big problem Gabriel gave me. I have spilt ink all over my book so sir allows me to go get some paper to clean it up. I manage to get rid
of my problem and clean up the ink just in time for the bell to go.