12- couples in detention

Oh no!
-Gabes PoV-
"Sam why did you throw your pencil on the floor? You are disrupting the class. Detention mr Winchester and mr Novak." Mr demon says. Sam smirks and picks up his pencil. As he sits back down, he sends me a image of him naked. And now I have a problem. Half an hour later, the bell rings and we make our way to the boys bathroom. As soon as we know it's deserted, we run into a stall and the fun begins.

-Deans PoV-

Me and Cas have drama first period which is brilliant as always. "So I shall pair you up in pairs of two and give each pair a slip of paper with a topic on. Your task today is simple; make a scene on that topic." Miss says and starts reading names out. Me and Cas are paired together and are given the topic of love. "Not too graphic boys but feel free to express certain things." The teacher says. So we get to work and plan our role play. "I think we should stay as ourselves but act as if we've just realised we're in love." Cas states. "So like this..." And that's how half an hour later we were preforming. "Ok boys whenever you are ready."
(Bold Dean normal Cas)

Cas I th-think somethings wrong with me
Like what Dean?
I get all tingly when around you like I'm attracted or somethin
Oh so that's what it is. Dean I think I'm in love with you
Cas I know I'm in love with you. Will you be my boyfriend Cas?
OMG YES DEAN!

And Cas jumps in my arms and kisses me. I kiss back until I remember where I was. "Great performance but I said keep it clean! Detention boys! Now Charlie and meg please say you have something!"

-Michaels PoV-

"Hey lucifer I went to a shop today and I got an outfit for you and one for me." I chuck the devil costume at him and run upstairs to get changed into my angel one. Luci comes into our bedroom a few minutes and oh my god he looks so freakin sexy. "You're bottoming my angel?" Lucifer asks with a smirk. "Oh hell no I'm from heaven your from hell. Hell is beneath heaven therefore I'm topping."

-Cas PoV-

The end of the day came quickly and I find myself, Dean, Gabriel and Sam in the library for detention. "Hey Deano and cassie what you in detention for?" Gabe asks. "Not keeping a project clean how bout you two?"
"Gabe made me drop my pencil and the teacher noticed and gave us detention. I got my revenge on Gabe though." Sam smirks. There's no teacher in the room so I take that opportunity to grab deans face and pulling him in for a kiss. He kisses back and pushes me up against a bookshelf.

-authors PoV-

Gabriel had taken Sam behind a book shelf which happened to be the same one Dean pushed Cas into. Gabe starts kissing down mooses body making his way down to Sam's member. It was going well for them but deano and Cas were having problems. You see Gabriel and Sam has done it plenty of times. Whereas Dean and Cas had never done it together. "Romantic." Cas says as he fights and wins for dominance. Cas crouches down and undoes Deans trousers. Gabriel had managed to get into Sam's pants (literally) and was teasing the tip of his dick. Sam bucks his hips up causing Gabe to deep throat him. It's like Gabriel doesn't have gag reflexes as he just carries on. Cas had now pulled down deans trousers and boxers and was gasping at the view in front of him. Dean smirks and snaps his fingers in front of Cas "I'm freezing here Cas!" He complains and suddenly Cas is sucking on him. Dean lets out a noise somewhere between a gasp and a groan. Cas continues to lick Dean, making him almost scream out. Without warning Dean releases his load into Cas' mouth and watches as he swallows all of it. They clean up and sit down like nothing happened. The moose and the trickster however, were still at it. Gabe was licking at the tip while Sam had his hands twisted in Gabriel's perfectly straight hair. Both had their wings out and they were glowing! "G-Gabe I c-can't hold on longer! I'm gonna--" that sentence was never finished as Sam releases an enormous amount into Gabes mouth and detangles his self from Gabriel. Gabriel only just manages to swallow Sam's load and stands up. Sam straightens up and so does Gabe and they go and join Dean and Cas.

-Lucifers PoV-

Michael pined me down on the bed and cuffs me. He starts to take off his costume and he graps something. He finally gets the Angel costume off and suddstart to pull off my devil costumes trousers. He then starts to rub lube on himself. "Don't need preping do you lucifer?" He asks and o frantically shake my head. Suddenly he inserts his huge ass member and I moan loudly. Michael starts building up a rhythm and pounds into me speeding up.
I feel a knot in the pit of my stomach and know I'm close. I scream as I release and hear Mikey moan as I clench around him. He releases his liquid into me and pulls out. He cleans up and we both fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry this has been a long time coming but I've been busy. Anyway please check out my book called love like fire(samifer).

This is lucifer being summoned to the cage. C ya soon 😈😈😈😈😈