18 - where have the colours of the world gone?

-Deans PoV-
Sam's been out for three days now and we've all been going slightly insane. Gabe is sulking all the time, cas is distent and I feel like the demon is gaining control over me.

I feel myself blink and suddenly I have black eyes. And I'm in the middle of maths. Closing my eyes firmly, I grab my bag and run out of the class. I can hear the teacher shouting me back but I run. I find Cas in art and send a mental note to him! He immediately responds by asking the teacher to go to the toilet. I turn my back to him and he places his hand on my shoulder.

"Look at me Dean!"
"No Cas I can't. Imma monster" I start to cry and Cas takes me to my car.
"Look at me Dean you can't be that bad!" I open my eyes and look at him. I see him visibly shudder at my obsidian black eyes.

"My name is not Dean, it's Deanmon!"

-Sam's PoV-

I open the door to see what must've been my nursery. I hear footsteps up the stairs and see dad and alestairs dad coming up to my room. Suddenly there was a roar of flame as dad gave me to Dean.

Then I see a mini toy Impala on the floor and I pick it up. Suddenly I'm driving her down a long stretch of road. I heard Gabe talking to me earlier. I wish I could've woken up. The road ends and I get out the car to see...

-third persons PoV-
Michael and Lucifer had finally returned to work after their month away to find that their boss desperately needed to talk to them.

"Michael, Luci nice to have you back. I need your help though. I-I.." He stutters and Mikey smirks already knowing what moriarty was trying to say. Basically in the month michifer were away, moriarty fell in love with a girl called Molly. And he can't English to girls.

But let's leave them to go to Gabriel. It had been three weeks since Sam went comatose and it wasn't looking great. He visited Sam and talked to him. He told Sam about school and how people were missing him, how michifer accidentally walked into a strip club, and how he was slowly losing it. The world around him looker grey and he has, unfortunately, started to cut again. He has nightmares at night where he wakes up screaming. He has also started pranking anyone and everyone who is trying to help him and has started to get a reputation as the trickster.

He cries out and leaves knowing he can't wake him.
This has all happened since Sam got hit and more heartbreak lies in the future. But for now let's hope Sam wakes!

--------------------------------------------
A/N: hehehe I feel evil. So the song is comatose by skillet which I think was very fitting for this chapter. And I couldn't resist the Deanmon😈😈😈😈

Anyway this is Lucifer signing off.😈😈😈😈