17- stroll down memory lane

-Sam's PoV-
I wake up to an alarm. I realise it's my alarm playing heat of the moment by Asia and figured it must be Tuesday. I see this lady I don't know stand at the end of my bed. "Times coming to an end Sam. I'm billie, your reaper."

I get out of bed and look at my clothes. They were a hospital gown that was a little too short for me. I look back at Billie and go up to her. "How do I break out of here? I have a soulmate who's just come clean from cutting and I have an overprotective brother who has lost not only a father now but me if I go with you!" I say so calmly. "You must face your worst nightmare memory before you can return to the land of the living." She replies, concern laced in her voice. "But be careful, the path ahead gets bumpy and you may find yourself in your most terrifying memory! You have been warned!" With that she disappears.

I see a door and head to it. I open it up to see.....

-Gabes PoV-
I sit down next to Sam's bed. He looks so peaceful with his wings lightly curled around him. I stroke some of the soft feathers as a single tear makes its journey down my cheek followed by thousands more. "Sam... Please don't leave me... You know what happened to me and still you stayed. Please Sammy we can fix this just wake up! Please wake up you beautiful idiot!" I start full on crying, letting out all emotions I've kept locked up for years on end. It's true Sam made me feel again, made me learn how to love and care. (Awkward considering I have a book called love like fire where Sam wants to love and have emotions and lucifer also wants that).

If it wasn't for Sam I think I would have exited this world because all I've known is hatred and fear. That night I fall asleep on Sammys sunset orange wings and dream of Sam awake and alive.

-Deans PoV-

Mom.
Dad.
Sammy.
Jakey.
And all the girls that I have hurt by cheating on them with the next hottest girl in the school.

I watched at four years of age my mom burning up on the ceiling. I carried Sammy out of the burning house.

Jakey was the first boyfriend I ever had. I was fourteen and he was fifteen. I hated being bullied by jocks for being 'gay'. One day I walked straight up to him and dumped him. The next day I was told he committed suicide and passed away. I cried for weeks after.

Dad always tried to raise us the best he could. Always had time to help me with maths and Sam with his reading. And the one time he needed me I was to busy screwing my boyfriend. He died because I wasn't there to protect him like he did to us.

And now Sam. He ran into that road and I should have stopped it. I should have held him back and not let him run out infront of that car. It's all my fal-

"Stop it Dean!" Cas says next to me. "Stop blaming your self! It's not your fault that Sam is in that bed or your father is dead because of a psychopathic young girl!" I look at him and smile at him. He can read me amazingly accurate. "Tell me a fact cas, please?" He looks at me and smirks. "Did you know that a cats penis is sharply barbed along the shaft? I know for a fact that females weren't consulted about that one." I look him in the eyes before both of us crack up laughing.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: sooooo that happened. The song attached is called awake and alive by skillet. Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger. That's next chapter. 666 words!

This is lucifer signing off. 😈😈😈