19 - I'm back... But who are you?

-Sam's PoV-
I get out of the car and see my old school. It's where my worst memory lies!

I hate this but to get to Gabriel I must do this for him! I take a deep breath and walk into Truman high. I shudder and head to my old locker. Suddenly I'm pushed into the locker and I see dirk there!

My heart beat quickens as the blood drains from my face. "Hey loosechester what you got for me in that torn dump that you call a bag? Hmm?" He smirks. Dean wasn't here on this particular day because, as fate would have it, he was ill so I had to dirk and my bullies on my own!

He hit me in the stomach and I doubled over. As I stood up he punched me straight in the nose causing it to break and gush blood everywhere.

I looked up with blurry vision to see everyone had gathered around to watch as dirk pushed me to the ground. I felt weak as my faith was fading fast. He kicks at my ribs twenty one times and I was literally saved by the bell!

The bell goes and everyone leaves me there on the floor. I get my phone out and dial dads number and he immediately picks up! "D-dad... H-help m-me... I-I'm in school and w-was j-jumped by a jerk!" I weaze out knowing any moment I will fall unconscious.

With in minutes dad has found me and taken me to hospital. I had three broken ribs, a broken nose, internal bleeding in my liver, light concussion from where I was smashed into the locker and the collapsed onto the floor and several dark, purpley, yellowy, bluey bruises!

"You did it Sam! Now it's time to return to the land of the living!" Billie says and suddenly I'm waking up to a bright white room!

-Gabriel's PoV-
I am sat in the chair next to Sam when I hear him groan. I look at him and see him fully awake. I call the nurse and he comes in and help Sam sit up.

As soon as he leaves I hug Sam tightly but he doesn't hug back! I call Dean and cas and they come within minutes.

"Oh my god Sam your awake!" Dean says but Sam just looks confused. "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

--------------------------------------------
A/N: hahahahahaha cliff hanger! So Sam's back but doesn't remember oops didn't mean for that to happen 😉
Also I have a new book out called the killer in me. It's destiel crobby maybe sabriel or it'll be samifer depending on which I can work in.

This is Lucifer signing off 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈