5- anna's gone crazy

A/N: the song has nothing to do with this chapter I just like the song😈😈

-Anna's PoV-

I thought it was gonna be a normal day. Going to school, coming home, making dinner, eating, doing homework and then bed. But I couldn't have been more wrong.
As I wake up this morning I instantly know something is wrong. I get dressed and go downstairs."hi Anna" Cas greets me happily. "Go fuck Dean castiel!Oh my god i didn't mean that cassie I'm so sorry I don't know what's going on! Hahahahahhah oh Cas why don't you run along and take a blade to that pale vampiric skin of yours?" What the heck is wrong with me today? Suddenly I have a knife in my hand and was advancing onto Cas. I feel a hand placed lightly on my shoulder and turn round to see Ezekiel's pleading eyes. I stop and calm down. Zeek has always managed to calm me down even though he's the youngest Novak. As I look into his sea blue eyes I black out.

-Ezekiel's PoV-

I managed to calm Anna down but suddenly she blacks out. Me, Cas, Luci, balth and Gabe take Anna out to Lucifers red mustang. Lucifer starts driving well over the speed limit and in five minutes we're at the hospital. Cas has called Dean and Sam, and lucifer calls Michael his work colleague. The nurses take Anna to a separate room to do tests on her. Dean, Sam and Michael come in and each go to their Novak. Two hours later a nurse comes back and tells us what they found. " hi I'm nurse williams but please call me Rory. We have diagnosed anna with schizophrenia, manic depression, psychotic thoughts, low level amnesia, ADHD and she keeps saying how it's her fault that the apocalypse started. Does anyone know of this?" Rory says and I speak up "Anna came to my room a few nights each week and she would have a diary. She had scars all over her body and I knew something was wrong but I didn't know who to tell." I break down crying knowing that if I spoke up about this we wouldn't have been in this situation. We go home and I go straight to my room. I fall asleep into a dreamless sleep.

-few weeks later Lucifers PoV-

They said Anna was going to an insane asylum to help her. And they did help her but she has to stay there unfortunately. Anyway Mikey has practically moved into the Novak home the same with the Winchesters. "Hey Luci what would happen if your family caught you kissing me?" I spat out the water I had in my mouth and reply "let's test it" and pull him in for a passionate kiss just as the family passed.
"OMG LUCIFER WHEN DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND AND WHY DID YOU NOT ASK MY APROVAL?"

"OH GO SUCK A CACTUS GABE AND DONT RUIN THE MOMENT! BUT I DON'T WANNA BE AN UNCLE JUST YET!"

"I'm happy for you guys, but don't you think it's funny that the devil is called lucifer and the one who kicked him out of heaven is called Michael?"

"No one likes a smart ass Sammy!"

"WHENS THE WEDDING?" And so on. But Sam was right it was funny. "I'm taking a shower!" I declare as I walk up the stairs. I get undressed and step into the nice hot shower and pick up my shampoo. I wash my hair when suddenly I notice florecent pink water. I finish my shower and step out turning off the water as I go. I look in the mirror and see my beautiful blonde hair dyed a florecent pink. "GABRIEL NOVAK GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW."
"Yes Luci ?" He asks sweetly. "You changed my shampoo to hair dye again didn't you?"
"I don't know what you mean!"
"Fine no moose for you tonight!" I say laughing as I get dressed. I hear the bathroom door open and see Michael locking the door." Well lucifer that pink hair is turning me on a lot!" He growls in my ear. I kiss him deeply as my hands travel down his body. As they reach the top of his jeans there was a knock on the door. We untangle ourselves from each other and I open the door. I see Dean looking pale faced and wide eyes. "What?"
"Cas has fallen down the stairs and Gabe got in the way and both have a broken arm each!" I run down stairs and see Gabe and cassie laughing their asses off. "SON OF A BITCH! DEAN I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!"

-gabes PoV-

After I stopped laughing I went up to my room and layed down which is where I am now. I hear my door open and know my moose has come. "Gabe I love you. And I need to ask you something."
"OK shoot." I reply "Gabe will you be my husband?"