10- dammit cas!

-deans PoV-

"Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the fuck up! When was I gonna be told?" I ask as Sam laughs "just now jerk."
"Bitch!"
"Assbutt!" We all look at Cas with our eyebrows raised. "Assbutt? Really Cas?" Bobby could be heard in the background muttering about "idjits". We celebrate and after an hour Cas drags me upstairs. "What the hell Cas?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Cas what's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head as he sits down in his bed. "What if I'm not good enough for you Dean? What happens when you discover who I really am? Will you leave me, or stay? I'm broken Dean. I was six and my parents died because of me. I've done wrong and I'm so far down in my dark hole, I just need a saviour!" He cries out. It breaks my heart to see him like this. "Cas I love you so much. You have saved me a million times already. You are amazing and funny. I don't care who you are, I love you and I will stay forever! I will put these broken pieces back together and I will mend you. I dunno what happened to you in your past but you can do no wrong no more. No matter what you think you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. Leave the past in the past and make the present the best thing ever! I will dig you out of your hole and I will save you like you saved me! I love you Cas! So you know why they call the present the present?" I say and he replies "No."
"Because a present can be amazing or just plain shit. It turns up unexpected and may cause obstacles but we make it through because life is the most precious present ever!" We are both in tears by now and I know he understands. "Dammit Cas!" He laughs and we lay down on his bed and fall asleep.

-Balthys PoV-

I walk into mine and gabes room and notice that it's quieter than usual. Sam and Dean left a while ago and Gabe came straight up. I walk into the bathroom that's attached to our room and see Gabriel sat on the toilet seat with a shiny blade in his hand. He sees me and looks down in shame. I walk out and return five minutes later to find him on his bed. I set a cup of hot chocolate and some marshmallows down on the bedside table and he smiles at me as if to say 'thank you'. I fall asleep after I make sure Gabe is asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys I'm Gemini, Lucifers vessel, sorry bout not uploading quicker I've been busy. Exam week and stuff and I've felt like crap so I apologise. I feel like Cas and Gabe in this chapter. Anyway see you later guys 🙃