9- that bitch did what?

-Castiels PoV-

I see the way he looks at her. I see how she flirts with him. This is my fault. He is looking at me but I don't react. He's speaking but I'm not registering it. I hear him screaming but it's distance. I think tonight is when I shall do it. It's lunch time and me and Dean are sitting with our friends. But there's my problem. You see we're friends with a girl called Lisa but I know she absolutely dispises me! Just cause me and Dean are together! "Cas come with me!" I hear Dean say and I follow him. He takes me to a closet and we walk in closing the door behind us. He starts kissing me and I kiss back. We spend the rest of lunch making out and being quiet when suddenly Dean moans loudly! Which happened to be the exact time as our religious studies teacher, meta douche, walks by! He opens the door and is left speechless. He walks away and me and Dean burst out laughing. We go to class, which happened to be religious studies, and the teacher looks very uncomfortable. We sit down and Dean runs his hand up my thigh which makes me gasp a little louder than normal. He looks at us and I know what he's going to say. "Mr Novak and Mr Winchester please stay behind after class!" Maybe not. And an hour later the bell rings. The class exits and me and Dean are left. He walks over to us and starts talking "Boys you know what you did is unacceptable right? You guys should have girlfriends, not be together like this. And you know as well as I do that homosexuality is a sin! So break it up, get girlfriends ok?" He smiles and we reply with 'yes sir'. He dismisses us and we walk towards our cars. I say bye to Dean and hop off in my car and drive home. I walk in and Gabriel is crying and he's alone! "Gabe wheres Sam and why are you crying?" I ask and he replies "r-ruby kissed Sam then he threw her away then she suddenly threw him against a wall and knocked him out!" I hold him as he tells me. "Where's Sam now?"
"Upstairs." He replies. I call Dean and tell him the news and he comes and collects him.

-deans PoV-

I collect Sam and go home. I lay him on his bed and go to grab a beer. When I walk into the kitchen I see dad sipping a beer. "Dad what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Oh I just came to check you boys weren't getting into trouble but funny thing I had a phone call from your religious studies teacher saying he caught you and another boy in a closet making out. What's going on?" He says with laughter running through his voice. "You're not mad at me are you?"
"No Dean I'm not. Where's Sammy?"
"I'm here dad." Sam say appearing outta nowhere. Crap his wings are on show! Crap Gabe is behind him! "Sammy you got wings! Who's the lucky lady who gets to be your mate?"
"Dad my mate is male and his name is Gabriel!" He looks surprised but he smiles and accepts us. "Just remember to use protection!"
"Erm I tried that but I think it broke!" Sam says "my mates pregnant." Dad looks like he's going to faint. "Ok then not what I expected! Hey Dean when are you going to get wings?"
"Dad I'm a weeper remember. I could go dark minded, grow wings or stay normal but I could do all of them!"

-Ezekiels PoV-

Well I guess I'm alone. I want just one friend. Well I like someone who is straight and that is the reason I lost my friends in the first place. "Hey zeek." I hear someone say behind and instantly I know that voice. "What do you want Bartholomew?" I snap. I don't mean to because I may just have the tiniest crush on him. Not! He looks a little hurt by my outburst but recovers quickly. "I just wondered if you wanted to go out with me?" And I faint.

-Charlie's PoV-

I was sitting with Samandriel, Meg, Ruby, Becky and Chuck at lunch when Sam storms in looking pissed! Gabe follows with a smirk and instantly I know what's going on. "Yo Sam what's up your ass?" I ask and he chokes on his own breath. He looks at Gabriel and then turns to us. He grabs gabes hand and on both hands there's a ring. I squeal so loudly the whole canteen stares at me. "Can't a girl fangirl anymore?" And everyone goes back to eating. Becky is staring wide eyed at the rings. "Details please!" She demands! "Come to my house tonight and all will be explained! All of you gang but there will be Dean, Cas, Lucifer, Michael and Ezekiel." Gabriel says and Sam speaks up "And my father, Bobby, Ellen and Jo."
After lunch the day goes in a blur and soon we're getting into my car and driving to the Novak residence. We go in suprised to see another boy Gabe hadn't  mentioned. We all sit down and lucifer asks the question " what's going on?" To which Sam replies "we're engaged!"