21- I remembered... a little too late though

A/N: suicide in detail in sorry. Please don't read if it triggers you! If you do need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open to you.

-Sam's PoV-
-5 months later-

Pain. Suddenly it was like I'm in a flood of memories. I yell out and Dean comes running. "Sam you ok?" He panics.

"Dean I remember..." I whisper. Among the tsunami of memories I thought I had seen a body with no flesh. Just a sack of bones.

"Sam what is it?" He looks terrified his wings twitching constantly behind him! "Body Dean, there was a body of a girl with red hair."

After 3 hours of fussing over the fact I have the image of a sack of bones in my head, Dean blames it on horror movies. What the fuck? I hate horror movies unless it's the tv program, Unnatural.

I go to the Novaks and walk in to seeing them all in the living room crying. Minus Gabriel.  "Guys where's Gabe?" I ask. They look at me and Zeek speaks up. "He killed himself b-by cutting too deep on his wrist and by pills." Zeek burst out crying and I run to the highest building in the city and going to the top.

Never have I thought about suicide but my soulmate has died. I will follow him. My phone ring and I see its Dean.

"Sam what the hell you doing? Get down from there please!" He begs me but I can't. I start to cry on the phone and pick up a bottle of paracetamol. I have a knife and a gun. "D-Dean he's gone! He's gone and I can't do this no more! Goodbye Dean!"

I hang up and pick up the paracetamol. 16 is all it would take to end myself! I'll down the whole bottle though just to make sure if Dean flies up to catch me I'll still die. I swallow the entire bottle and pick up the knife and push it against my wrist.

Oh I wish that I could fly

I'm at the edge, there's police and a crowd.

Way up in the sky

I step off. I fold my wings behind me.

Like a bird so high

Half way to the ground. I see Dean and Cas with tears in their eyes.

Oh I might just try

Just like I thought Dean flew up to catch me. As I land in his arms I feel his powerful wings take my weight.

Oh I might just try

"SAM" is the last thing I hear before I die.

My last thought was I'm sorry Dean!

--------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry guys but this needed to happen. Two chapters left though.
Please don't hate me

Oh I have a girlfriend as well please check out her awesome books at book-of-Charlie. Love you baby

This is lucifer signing off😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈