11- the child

9 months later
-sams PoV-

I wake up suddenly hearing someone scream. I look and see Gabe clutching his stomach. "Don't just sit there Sam the baby is coming!" I jump out of bed and wake dean and Cas up so they can drive us to the hospital. Five minutes later we are at the hospital and they take Gabe to another room. I follow but they stop me, saying that only the husband/ boyfriend is aloud in so I show them my ring. I get in and give Gabe a sucker to eat and hold his hand while stroking his wings with the other.

-Castiels PoV-

Half an hour later Sam comes back to the waiting room. "Guys come and meet my child." We go in and in Gabriel's arms is a tiny baby. "Hey guys meet our daughter amara." Gabriel says. I hold her, Dean is in tears, Michael is fangirling, lucifer is talking to Gabe and Sam is calling his father.

-John's PoV-

I was at Bobbys house looking over old texts and symbols when I get a call from Sammy. "Hey Sam.....yeah I remember......OMC really?.......we're on our way now.......yes see you soon!" I look at Bobby and we go out to my off roader. About half an hour later we're at the hospital. I walk up to reseption and ask where Gabriel is. She points me the right way and we head over to the room. We walk in and I immediately hug Gabe and Sam. "Congrats guys. What her name?" I say and Sam answers "amara." I get to hold her and Gabe looks at Sam.

-Gabes PoV-

I look at Sam silently asking for a sucker which he gives me. A couple of minutes later we are surrounded by the gang. Charlie and Becky fangirling, samandriel silently crying and saying how she was a presious gift from god, chuck smiling, Meg holding her and Ruby looking like she was guarding Julie. A few hours later I was aloud to go home with her and I am currently cuddling up to Sam and holding her in my arms.

- the next day Monday-
-Sam's PoV-

"She needs to be fed every couple of hours and needs to be changed them as well. If she wakes up play the song clarity (a/n:the song is attached) if that doesn't work then sing to her or read a story, please be gentle with her......." Monday morning and Gabriel is giving my dad and lucifer instructions on amara even though dad practically raised me. After an hour we get to school and head to class. Physics. We get there and see we have a new teacher. "Come on in class lots to learn. Now then physics, physics, physics, phhyyssiiccss! I hope you're getting this all down!" I put my hand up "yes you!"
"Sir who are you? And you haven't done the register." I ask. "Ahhhhh sorry. My name is the doctor and I'm your new physics teacher now that register." He does the register and today we are learning about forces. Boooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggg! Anyway class finishes and we head to Latin.  We sit down, miss takes the register and suddenly I feel gabes hand creep up my leg and touch my crotch!  Bloody teaser! I get on with my work when I feel him squeeze gently. I throw my pencil on the floor and miss notices!

Oh no!

----------------------------------------------

A/N: yo yo yo heyyyyyy my little demons how are you? I know this is short but I promise I will write a long one with maybe destiel, michifer or sabriel smut or all three!!!!! 😏😏😏😏

Anyway this is lucifer leaving. C ya soooooooooon😈😈😈😈😈😈😈!!!!!!