When You Hang Out

Slenderman

You would often go into the woods to see him. You went to him if you needed help with anything to. He told you about his 'powers' and all the things he could do. Except for the fact that he was a killer, he kind of, accidentally left that out. He even showed you his tendrils. You thought they were awesome, they didn't creep you out at all.

"Hello (y/n)." Slender said as you saw him walking to you. "Hey Slender!" You said happily standing from the stump you were previously sitting on. "Do you want to go shopping? Well..I'll buy you things. Like another ball gown to replace the one that got ruined." He suggested. You could see his featureless face dust a light pink as he asked you. You chuckled under your breath and nodded your head. "Yeah!" You replied a little too excited, your face was dusted pink now and you could hear Slender chuckle this time. "S-shut up." You said playfully crossing your arms and turning to go to the mall to get your new dress Slender offered to buy you. "Come on." You told him. He quickly caught up and you both went to the mall.

You ended up with a little more than just a dress. And he got some things for himself also.

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff would mostly hang out when your parents weren't in the house, which was almost all the time. You both shared a fascination in knives and it's pretty much all you talked about. Well...not always.

"Hey (y/n)!" Jeff yelled to you as he climbed through the window of your bedroom. "What?" You asked, sounding confused. "I got you something~." He sang, holding a box out to you. "Really?!" You asked excitedly. He laughed under his breath and blushed a little at your reaction.

You took the box and opened it quickly. You took the gift out of the box carefully and stared at it in awe. It was a hand made knife with an oak wood handle and a 3' blade. You loved it. "Jeff it's amazing!" You yelled as you hugged him tightly. He blushed and hesitantly hugged you back. "N-no problem." He stuttered. He cursed under his breath because of his stuttering and you laughed at him quietly.

"What?" He asked. You stopped laughing quietly and looked up at him. "I-it's nothing." You replied, blushing a little. You honestly thought it was cute when Jeff scolded himself whenever he didn't do something right, or when he thinks he did something stupid. But you didn't tell him that of course. That would be embarrassing. You both talked about knives and practiced throwing them in your room, until you heard your parents pull up.

Jeff walked over to your window. "See you later (y/n)." He said before jumping out of your window. "Bye Jeff!" You called after him, before shutting your window and leaving it unlocked.

BEN Drowned

   BEN would come through your TV often and you both would play video games. You guys eventually played all your games and had to get more.

   "Are you ready (y/n)?" BEN asked as you threw on your jacket. "Yeah, come on." You said and grabbed your house key. You put it in your pocket and dragged BEN out behind you. "Do you have any games in mind?" BEN asked looking your way. "Yeah. I was thinking that Final Fantasy XV game." You replied. BEN nodded and the both of you continued walking.

   "Hey (y/n). Can we get this to?" BEN asked holding up Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin. Your eyes lit up and you smiled. "Yeah! That games supposed to be awesome!" You both walked up to the front desk and payed for the games.

   When you got to your house you put in the game you got, Final Fantasy and handed BEN a controler. You played the game until your parents called you for dinner.

"Bye (y/n)." BEN said as he crawled back into the TV. "Bye." You said and you walked to the kitchen to eat.

Dr. Smiley