His Feelings For You (His POV)

Slenderman

   She's so beautiful. When I first saw her crying that day, it angered me so much I wanted to kill whoever hurt her. I didn't know why or what the feeling in my chest was but, I think I figured it out. It's love.

Jeff The Killer

   I can't believe I met someone as amazing as her. It's wonderful how we even have the same interests. I can't explain her beauty. On the outside or the inside. I love her. I just wish I knew a way to tell her.

BEN Drowned

   She's so unique and I love how creative she is. I love her personality and her looks but her appearance doesn't really matter to me anymore. Even though when I first saw her I didn't think she looked bad at all. She looked hot. But now, I don't just love her for her appearance or personality, I just love her.

Dr. Smiley

   She's smart and uncomplicated like most people. We understand each other and it makes our relationship so much better and easier. Not that were together or anything it's just- you know what. Yes. I love her. And I'm going to tell her in the most greatest way possible. She's too special to disappoint.

Dark Link

   I love her reaction to everything. Even if it's just a bored expression when I do something stupid just to try to make her laugh. And when she does laugh, I wish it would never end. It's so sexy. Uh...I mean beautiful. Ok, ok I admit it is sexy but it's beautiful to. And just to think I lived my life without her. I don't plan on living without her anymore. I want her to be mine.

Ticci Toby

   She's so cute and adorable. I just want to squeeze her and never let go. Other than her just being cute, she's beautiful too. I can't help but blush a little when I hang out with her. I love how whenever I tell her I'm feeling bad she tries to cheer me up, even if it means making a fool of herself. I want to do something special for her. Should I make myself hers? Or am I good enough? As long as I'm hers and she's mine...I don't think she'll have to ever try to cheer me up again.

Masky

   I love talking with her. It's like I can just tell her anything and she wouldn't tell a soul unless I let her. She looks wonderful too. I love how her beautiful (h/c) hair frames her face perfectly and how her bright (e/c) eyes shine when the sun hits them. I would do anything to have her as mine. I'd never let her feel alone or unhappy. I would do whatever it takes to make her happy again. Even if it means I would have to leave one day. I hope not. I love her so much.

Eyeless Jack

   She's funny and I literally adore her. I always look forward to seeing her smile everyday. It's the one thing that makes me happy. It pained me so much to see her crying that one day and all I wanted to do was make her feel better. I'm glad I did. Or I don't think I would have been able to stand myself. I don't know why I didn't want to take her kidneys. All I wanted was to help her. Since I did. I love her now. I want to tell her in a way that would make her love me back. Not forcefully though. I want our love to be true.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N): Whoo. I did this update too! It was pretty easy though. Hope you guys enjoyed.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'