When You Get Drunk

Slender man

   All you did was sleep, you would twitch and jump every now and then, startling Slender. You cried in your sleep and laughed it was like you were on your period or something and Slender was scared to know what you were dreaming. If you even were dreaming that is. You woke up once to pee and Slender heard you from the living room, laughing to yourself. "(Y/n), my dear, what's so funny in there?" He questioned hesitantly. "Oh nothing~~~" You replied. You walked out of the bathroom with a smile on your face and went back to your bedroom to sleep instead of on the couch. "She's even creepier in her sleep than she is when she watches horror movies." Slender said to himself as he walked to the bathroom to see a mouse has been stabbed with a pair of tweezers. "Jesus christ (y/n)." Slender sighed as he cleaned up the mouse.

Jeff The Killer

   Jeff came to your house for a while to hang out but you weren't there. He was confused as to where you were but he felt sick so he just sat on the couch relaxing for a while. He heard stumbling through the door way and got up to check only to find you drunk and clueless. "Oh my god Jeff! You're here! I'm so happy now!!!" You said loudly, making Jeff flinch. You ran up and hugged him roughly squeezing the life out of him, making him feel sicker. He covered his mouth before pushing you away and running to the bathroom, where he vomited. "Hey Jeff? You okay?!?! Where the hell did you go?" You called out in your drunken state. You soon found him in the bathroom vomiting. He rose his head up and spoke. "Can you go get me a new shirt?" He asked. You giggled and nodded your head running off. You soon came back and Jeff was very confused. You came back with a sweater and a kitten. "Where the hell did you find a cat?" He asked breathlessly. "I don't know." You said laughing and giggling to yourself, stumbling over to give him the sweater and the kitten. "Thanks." He said slightly confused, slipping on the sweater and petting the kitten. You sat and stumbled all over the bathroom, talking nonsense Jeff didn't understand but nevertheless let you continue on with your rambling as he threw up and you held his hair back a couple times.

BEN Drowned

   BEN jumped out of your TV expecting you to be playing a game on your laptop or something so he could bother the shit out of you, but instead he was actually surprised. He found you lolling around your room doing spins as if you were dancing. "BEN!" You shouted. "Please sit down!" You pulled up your stool for him and pushed him down to sit clumsily. "(Y/n)? What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously. As he breathed he caught the scent of alcohol in the air. "Oh." He said bluntly. "How do you want your hair BEN?" You asks him as if he were in a salon. "I want it how it is. Now you go drink some water." He scolded. You only stood there with a confused look on your face. "Okay, I know what I'm going to do with your hair!" You said excitedly. You grabbed a couple of hair bows and bobby pin and started working on his hair. A few minutes later you sighed with success and put your hand on your hips. "Ta-Da!" You said loudly. You turned BEN to look in your mirror and then held a hand held mirror up towards your big mirror so he could see the back of his head. His eyes widened when he saw his blond hair French braided almost perfectly. "Good lord (y/n). How are you so good at doing hair when your drunk?" He asked in a surprised tone. "What? I'm drunk!?" You asked. You looked around your room, seeing all the beer cans on the tables and plopped yourself on your bed. "Whoa."

Dr. Smiley

   A few days back one of Smiley's patients cut him in the shoulder deeply. He stitched it up himself and continued on after killing the patient. Currently you guys were at a barbecue for a family member of yours for whatever reason. They were giving out alcohol and you just so happened to be wanting a few which resulted in you getting drunk in front of your relatives and Smiley. Smiley was amused, you did a lot of crazy shit in which he laughed at and your nieces and nephews didn't understand what was wrong with their aunt. Smiley was sitting down at a table outside with chairs around it, drinking a small glass of alcohol himself when you came up behind him. He didn't realize you were there until you gasped dramatically. "Oh my god! Smiley what happened?!" You asked loudly. Smiley wore a white tank top because it was hot out which let people see the scar on his shoulder. "You were there when it happened dear." Smiley commented as you gawked at his scar. "Here," You said as you bent down and gave his scar a butterfly kiss. "You're cured." You said before making your way back to your brothers and sisters, (if you have any) leaving Smiley laughing to himself.

Dark Link

   Dark and you went out and surprisingly he didn't get drunk. Mainly because you got drunk first and he had to watch out for you before you did anything stupid. He walked you home and came in to your house to put you to bed. "WAIT Dark!" You called. He stopped at your door and turned around to see you running at him with a pen in your hand. "What?" He asked. You grabbed his hand and opened the cap to the pen. You drew an eye on his hand and patted it in satisfaction, kissing it as well. "Count Olaf." You said as you looked up at him. "Uummm....okaaaayyy?" It was one of the most weirdest things he's ever seen you do and he has no idea what the hell to say. He took the pen from you and guided you back to your room, laying you down for the second time before watching you fall asleep.

Ticci Toby

Toby found you stumbling home from a bar down the block with two of your other friends. They had the directions on how to get home and you were the only one drunk. Toby decided to ride the train with them to their houses to make sure they got home okay even though they weren't drunk, he was just a sweetie! Anyways. As you guys were on the train you widened your eyes and ran up to Toby. You took off his goggles and gasped at his eyes. "They're so brown!" You commented loudly and lovingly. You stumbled back into the arms of your other two friends and started singing Brown Eyed Girl to him. Soon your other friends joined in singing and laughing as Toby blushed in embarrassment because the train was slightly crowded. After he brought your friends home with you asleep on his back he carried you home. As he lays you on your bed he turns around to leave until he hears a groan and feels a slight tug on his sleeve. "Stay tonight Toby, I don't know if I might throw up or not and throwing up scares me. It'd be better if you were here." Toby smiled down at you nodding his head and crawled under the covers, cuddling you into his chest and rubbed your aching head slightly as you fell asleep.

Masky

   You came home drunk one night as Masky was waiting for you. As soon as you looked at him and saw his mask you busted out crying. You startled him to death because he had no idea why you were crying and he didn't know how to help. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" Masky asked soothingly. He was slightly panicking bringing you everything he knew of that made you happy. He sighed and plopped down in the couch sad that he couldn't figure out why you were crying. He held you on the couch with your flushed face buried in his chest, you began to calm down. "(Y/n). Can you tell me why you were crying now?" He asked quietly. You sniffed and replied. "Y-Your eyebrows...They-They're so perfect!" You cried out again, sobbing once more. Masky's eyes widened under his mask realizing that you were crying over the eyebrows drawn onto his mask. He sighed and took off his mask, rubbing your back until you didn't cry anymore or until you cried your drunken self to sleep.

Eyeless Jack

   You stumbled around the house drunk as Jack sat back, watching you do as you pleased. You turned to talk to Jack when you ran up to him with a worried look on your face. "Oh my god Jack!" You cried. "Where are your eyes?!?!" You began bawling and crying scared that Jack was going to die. "(Y/n), calm down please I've always been like this I'm fine." He soothed. You sat back and sniffed. "R-Really?" You asked. "Yes I'm okay." He said, kissing your nose and hugging you.

Laughing Jack

   You and Jack were at your house when you decided to drink a couple drinks. Which was a bad idea because it lead to many other drinks and then you were drunk. Jack continued constantly eating his candy as you stared at him. "Hey you!" You called out, making him jump in surprise. "W-What?" He asked hesitantly at your angered and worried face. "You aren't getting enough nutrients like you said quietly, getting sadder. You ran to the kitchen to find something good and pulled a bag of peanuts out of your cabinet. You ran back to the couch Jack was sitting on and grabbed a handful of peanuts, holding them up to Jacks nose as you repeated "Peanuts, Peanuts" over and over again until Jack ate them. "No!" He shouted, trying to get away from you. You kept getting louder and louder. "Fine." Jack said defeatedly as he hesitantly picked a peanut out of your hand and pretended to eat it. "Thank you!" You shouted and hugged him to death. "You aren't...going....to die...now." You said getting sleepier and sleepier. Soon you fell asleep on Jack and he let you lie there on him as he continued to eat his precious candy.