First Date

Slenderman

   It was late and Slender wanted to take a walk in the woods and you agreed. You walked and suddenly he was covering your eyes. "Slender?" You asked confused. "Just wait. I have a surprise." He said as he pushed you along and you continued walking. You started to smell the sweet aroma of freshly cooked food. He uncovered your eyes and you gasped slightly. Slender lead you to an abandoned building out in the middle of the woods and set up a two seated table for the both of you with lit candles surrounding it. "Does it look alright?" He asked. You looked up at him and reached for his collar, pulling him down for a kiss. "It's perfect." You said smiling at him as you parted. You both walked to the table and began eating the steak Slender worked all day on just for you.

Jeff The Killer

Jeff took you bowling for your first date together. He asked your opinion on where you both should go and you said you've always wanted to go bowling. You've never been before. Jeff was also having a hard time teaching you how to play but you both laughed at some times when you messed up. "Your supposed to hold the ball like this." Jeff demonstrated. "But what if my fingers get stuck in the holes?" You asked worriedly. Jeff laughed at you and you glared at him. "What's so funny?" You asked as he calmed down. "Your fingers won't get stuck in the holes." He told you laughing under his breath. You glared at him one last time before carefully doing as he instructed. "Okay, now pull your hand back when you run then roll the ball. And make sure you let go of the ball this time." He warned, referring to when you didn't let the ball go. "Yeah I know. That was a one time thing." You said looking back at him before rolling the ball. You made a strike and the both of you cheered loudly, making everyone look at you. You both bowled until 8 at night then he walked you to your house and helped you through your window sense your parents didn't know you were gone. You kissed him goodbye and watched as he walked away before shutting your window.

BEN Drowned

BEN took you to the arcade and you played many games. You saw a game you didn't recognize and walked over to it. "Hey BEN, what's this game?" You asked as you eyed the game. BEN walked over to you and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It's probably a new game they put in." He said as you both walked closer to it. You put a coin in and the game started up. You were good at it surprisingly until it got to the last round. "I just can't get it." You complained crossing your arms in defeat. "Let me try." BEN said as you moved aside and watched him. "Got it." He said smiling in victory. "Did you cheat?" You asked suspiciously. You saw him open his eyes in shock. "N-no I didn't cheat." BEN bluffed. You sighed and laughed under your breath. "It's fine." You said and walked around to find another game. You and BEN played DDR and you beat him. You were so excited and couldn't contain it. He even tried to cheat, but you still beat him. "Oh my gosh!" You yelled as you hugged BEN tightly. "I can't believe I won!" BEN smirked and patted your head with one hand as his other arm wrapped around your waist. "You even tried to cheat! Didn't you?" You asked. BEN looked away and glared in the other direction. "No." You could tell he was bluffing though because he gets mad when he looses a game, especially when he cheated. You didn't really care that he cheated except for when you were serious about the game. You kissed BEN in excitement then ran off to play another game.

Dr. Smiley

Smiley called you over and said to dress nice. You didn't know what the occasion was but you wore a black knee length dress and made your way to Smiley's house. You knocked on the door and Smiley opened it in a flash. "Good, you dressed up like I asked." He said smiling. You smiled and nodded your head. "Come on." Smiley said as he made you turn around and walk away from the house. "Where are we going?" You asked looking up at Smiley. "It's a surprise." He said smiling to himself. He was wearing a suit and tie. It must be important. You thought as you continued on with Smiley. You soon reached a fancy restaurant. "Smiley?" You asked. Smiley looked down at you and smiled. "I thought I would take you on a date." He said. Your eyes widened and you hugged Smiley tightly. "Thank you." You said excitedly. You dragged Smiley inside and he had a reservation. You both sat at your table and ordered your food. "Is it okay?" He asked, referring to the date. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes it is." You said looking at him. He leaned over and you met him in the middle for a sweet kiss. You both enjoyed the night out together.

Dark Link

Dark took you to a carnival. You were terrified of heights so when you both went on the Ferris wheel you clung to him while he laughed at you. "Stop shaking the carriage!" You yelled at him as you squeezed his arm and buried your face in the crook of his neck. You could hear him laugh at you and you hit his shoulder. "Shut up." You said. He wouldn't stop shaking the carriage you guys were in and it scared the shit out of you. "We're close to the ground now." He said. You looked up and you guys were at the very top. You screamed and hugged his neck, burring your face back into his neck. "You asshole!" You yelled at him. He only laughed and pet your hair. "Fine I'll stop being an ass." He said as he lounged in the seat of the carriage with you clinging to him. When the both of you were at the bottom you ran out and sat on a bench shaking. "You okay?" He asked laughing under his breath. "No!" You said glaring at him. He only laughed and sat next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "I'm sorry. Wanna go play some of the games they got here? I'll win you a stuffed pikachu." He said in a convincing tone. Your head shot up and looked at him. "Really?" You asked hopefully. He laughed under his breath and replied. "Yes. Now come on." He said as he grabbed your arm and you followed. He won you a stuffed pikachu! You ended up having a great time after the Ferris wheel incident.

Ticci Toby

Toby and you stayed at your house and cuddled on the couch, watching movies. "What now?" You asked as you both finished watching the last movie. "More m-movies!" Toby cheered as he dumped at least 20 more movies from a bag. "Can we make some pancakes to?" You asked. Toby's head shot up and he nodded his head frantically. You grabbed his arm and you both ran to the kitchen. Toby was mixing the ingredients a little too fast. Pancake mix was splattered all over the counter, even on your face. Toby smirked and pulled his mouth guard down. You were about to wipe the mix away with a napkin but before you could you felt Toby grab your chin and lick it off your cheek. You were blushing madly and Toby only smirked proudly. "Thanks." You said quietly. Toby laughed under his breath and patted your head. "No p-problem." He replied as he went back to making the pancakes and you cleaned the rest of the mess up.

Masky

Masky and you were going to a Cheesecake Factory. (Yes everything has to be about cheesecake!!) You were sitting at a table waiting for Masky to get back from the bathroom. The waiter brought your cheesecake and left. You decided to trick Masky and make him think you ate all the cheesecake. You quickly got up and put the cheesecake behind a shelf then sat back down. You waited a while until Masky finally came back. "They haven't brought it yet?" He asked as he sat down. "Yeah, but I ate it." You said secretly laughing to yourself. You could tell his eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open. You snickered and he just slumped his shoulders, putting his chin on the table. "Whyyy?" He asked sadly. You laughed and he looked at you confused. "What?" He asked. Your laughing slowly died down. You got up and walked over to the shelf and got the cheesecake. You sat back down and placed it in front of him. "What!? You lied?" He asked happily. You nodded your head. "This is the only time I'm letting your lying go." He said as he dug into the cheesecake after he gave you a piece. You both ate your cheesecake and made small talk. He walked you home and he lifted his mask to kiss you. You both went your separate ways and you thought about what you would do with him tomorrow.

Eyeless Jack

Jack wanted to take you somewhere and said it was a surprise. He covered your eyes and you followed him and heard the crunching of leaves under your feet, which means he lead you into the woods. "Uh Jack? Where exactly is this place?" You asked hesitantly. "I said it was a surprise." He reminded. You sighed in defeat and continued following him. You soon stepped on something that sounded like cement because you could hear the sound echo off the walls. Jack uncovered your eyes and it was an abandoned theatre. You gasped and smiled widely. "Is this what I think it is?" You asked excitedly. Jack smiled, proud of himself and nodded his head. "Yes it very much is." You hugged him tightly and took his mask off, kissing him thankfully. "Thank you Jack!" You said happily as you dragged him to your seats. "Wait, I need to go start the film." He said getting up from his seat. He played (f/m) for you and you were extremely happy. You watched the movie and ended up falling asleep on Jack during it and woke up in your bed the next morning.
--------------------------------------------
(A/N): Yay! I updated and I don't think it took that long. Did it? Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'