When You Go To The Mansion

Sorry if some are too long (or all of them)

I AM SO SORRY. I haven't updated in forever and I'm not going to come up with any excuses, except for the fact that I have a lot of shit I need to do for school. Anyways, other than that, I need to know something...

Even if it's late, do you guys still want me to do a Halloween special?

------------------------------------

Slenderman

   Slender decided it was time you met the other CreepyPasta's sense you two have been together for so long. He didn't mention that he also kind of........wanted to show off his mansion so you would be impressed. You didn't mind since he said he would make sure you would be alright in case one of them tried to do something to you. Slender teleported to the mansion with you and you both appeared inside the foyer. You both walked around until you reached the living room where there was a guy who was a Link look a like except he had red pupils. He was sitting on the sofa play a video game.  "BEN," Slender called out to him. "Where are all the others?" "They're in the backyard, partying." He quickly replied, not even taking his eyes off of the screen for a second. Slender sighed and grabbed your hand again, teleporting you both to the backyard of the mansion. When you got there, there was loud music playing and a lot of pasta's spread out everywhere enjoying the party. Someone with a scary cut smile and black rings around his unblinking eyes came up to you both, not really sober but not completely drunk. "Hey Slender, how's it *hic* goin'?" He asked with a lopsided grin on his face. Slender ignored him but introduced you nonetheless. "(Y/n), this is Jeff, as in Jeff The Killer." You only scanned him over once and nodded in acknowledgement. Slender decided to stay at the party for a while and you ended up speaking to a lot of the CreepyPasta's and they weren't as menacing as you thought they would be. You think it's because most of them were drunk but in reality they were probably still cool

Jeff The Killer

   Jeff and you walked hand in hand through a deep forest that Jeff said the mansion was located in. You've always wanted to go see it and begged Jeff to bringing you to meet some of the CreepyPasta's. You both walked a little ways more until you saw a huge black (kind of old looking) mansion in front of you. Jeff dragged you inside and the first thing (or people) you saw were three people sitting on a sofa. One had brown hair, goggles, and a mouth guard, the second one had brown hair and a mask with black feminine features painted onto it, and the last one wore a orange hoodie and a mask with red eyes and a red frown painted onto it. The one with goggles was poking at the one with the feminine mask and repeating the word "Masky" which you assumed to be him name. Masky sighed in annoyance. "Toby, I swear to Zalgo if you don't stop I will cut you." He threatened. "Toby" whined and continued poking Masky. "But M-Maaaassskkkyyy, I'm s-sooo boooored." Masky got up and the guy wearing the hoodie followed but they both stopped when they saw Jeff and you. "Hey." Jeff said casually.  "Hey Jeff, who's that?" Masky asked slowly. Jeff grabbed your hand again and brought you both closer to the two. At this point, Toby joined the four of you as well. "This, is my girlfriend, (y/n)." You could see Toby's eyes widen under his goggles and a bit of Masky's chin from where his jaw dropped. "W-What? H-How the hell did you manage that?" Toby asked in shock. Jeff glared in offense but ignored the question. "(Y/n), these are the proxies. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby." Jeff explained, pointing out who was who. You smiled a bit and nodded your head in acknowledgement. "Hi." You mumbled out in nervousness. You all talked for a bit more until Jeff got tired of them asking how he got a girlfriend and he brought you up the steps into a bedroom. "Is this your room?" You asked as you looked around. Jeff nodded and put his knife on the table beside his bed. "I'll be back, I'm going to go get some things to eat." Jeff walked back out of the room, shutting the door behind him. You sat on the bed and decided to make yourself comfortable and got under the covers, taking your shoes and jacket off first. Jeff came back with his arms filled with snacks for you both and put them on the bed. After putting a movie in the DVD player, he took his shoes off as well and climbed under the warm covers with you and you both watched the movie, cuddled, and ate the snacks he brought in for you.