When He Scares You

Slenderman

   You were sitting peacefully on the couch, enjoying an episode (f/s) and eating a bag of (f/c) when you start hearing something strange. Who would expect something bad to happen on a day like this. Not you of course. You pause the television so you could hear the sound better and it does help, but not in a good way. The noise gets louder and louder and you start freaking out. "W-What the hell?!" You yell out and cover your ears. You fall to the floor and try your best to block out the sound of static. You shake with fear and tears come to your eyes. You try looking around to see the source of the noise only to see Slender. You back up frantically and look at him with fear. "Please don't!" You yell out to him. All of a sudden the static stops and you see Slender's shoulders shaking. "A-Are you laughing?!" You ask furiously. Slender falls onto the couch and you can hear him laughing clearly now. "Slender you asshole!" You yell. You cross you arms and pout while still sitting against the wall. Your eyes were narrowed and your lip was stuck out. Slender's laughs were dying down and he slowly stood back up to look at you. "I'm sorry I just wanted to see how you would react." He crouched down in front of you and tried to get your attention. "No, I'm mad at you." You said bluntly. "But i'm really sorry." He whined. You laughed at him a little but quickly regained your posture. "No." Slender reached his hands towards you and his fingers brushed over your sides, making you squirm a little under his touch and giggle a bit. Slender noticed this and began tickling you. "No! Stop please!" You said between gasps for air and laughs. "Forgive me!" He yelled out. "No!" You refused. "Yes! I'll stop tickling you when you forgive me!" You gasped for more air to respond to him. "Fine! I forgive you, you asshole!" You yelled out. Slender finally stopped tickling you and you took a big breath of air. "Ass." You finally said.

Jeff The Killer

You were slowly drifting off to sleep in your bed. All nuzzled up in your covers, you couldn't be anymore comfortable. You thought you heard a scraping sound but shook it off thinking that it was just your imagination. You lay there for a few more minutes until you hear metal lightly tapping the wall. You get curious and poke your head out of the covers only to see Jeff with his permanently cut smile standing in the corner of your bedroom with his head tilted to the side, staring creepily at you. "J-Jeff?" You asked hesitantly. "Hehe...yes (y/n) hehe." He asked creepily. You scooted up to the top of the bed. "What's wrong?" You ask. He walks closer to the side of your bed and drags the tip of his knife up to you chin. He starts laughing histarically and you grab his wrist. "Jeff stop!" You tell and use your foot to push him onto the bed. You straddle him and slap him across the face. "Ow." He complains. "Ow? What the hell Jeff?!" You yell at him. "I just wanted to scare you." You beat on his chest. "Why would you want to scare me?!" You ask angrily. "Because it was funny." He said quietly. "You're a dickhead." You say as you fall beside him on the bed. "I know." He wraps an arm around you but you push him away. "You made me angry." You say as you pout and cross your arms across your chest. "But I'm sorry." Jeff whined. "Please forgive me." He pouts out his lip and pretends to cry. You laugh and hug him. "Fine. But your still a dickhead." You say before getting comfortable again, but this time with Jeff.

BEN Drowned

   You were watching T.V. lazily sprawled out on the couch. You flipped through the channels, bored out of your mind. You sigh and put the remote down and bury your face in the couch. You look up at the T.V. screen again and see red letters. "Stop playing around BEN and come out, I'm bored as hell." You say. You read the letters on the screen. 'You shouldn't have done that.' All of a sudden the lights go out and the only thing illuminating the dark is the screen of the television. "Seriously BEN." You sat up, getting slightly scared. BEN crawled out of the T.V. slowly with blood running down his face from his eyes. "B-BEN?" You asked as you backed up slightly. You bumped into a wall and he came right up on you. "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" He whispered in your ear. "B-BEN?" You whispered. "I'm sorry." You said before slapping him. He fell to the floor, holding his cheek. "What he hell was that?" He asked. You dropped to your knees and crawled over to him. "You scared me!" You yelled. "I meant to scare you, I just didn't expect you to slap me!" He yelled back. "Your such an asshole!" You yelled before hugging him tightly, throwing him off guard. "If I'm an asshole then why are you hugging me?" He asked and hugged you back. "Because your the only one here." You muttered into his chest. BEN huffed and hugged you tighter, comforting you. "Sorry." He muttered into your hair.