When You Find Out He's A Killer

Slenderman

   You were sitting outside on the ground and gently running your fingers through the grass. You stared up at the sky and looked for weird shapes made with the stars. Out of no where you heard a bloodcurdling scream come from the woods. Your head shot in the direction of the scream and you became terrified. You began to hear an eery static noise in your head and it drew you into the woods. You saw Slender with his tendrils out. But the horrifying thing was that he was using them to pin a bloody corpse to a tree. You screamed in terror and ran away. "(Y/n) wait!" You heard Slender yell. You continued running but bumped into something. You fell back and realized you bumped into Slender. You looked up at him scared for your life and saw that his tendrils weren't out. "Please don't be scared of me (y/n)." He pleaded softly. Your fear slowly went away and you felt Slender push a piece of hair behind your ear as he kneeled down in front of you. "Why did you do that?" You asked him as you held his hand to your cheek with tears in your eyes. "I haven't told you yet and I don't know when I was but, I guess I'll tell you now." He said looking away from you. "What do you need to tell me?" You asked confused. He looked back over to you and wiped a tear from your face. "I'm a murderer. I have been for over a hundred years." He said sadly. "Y-you're immortal?" You asked. He sighed and nodded his head. "Do you think we can still be together? I won't let my killing get in the way of our relationship." He said hopefully. You smiled weakly and nodded your head. "Yes. I don't care what you are. I love you Slender." You said kindly as he leaned over and kissed him softly.

Jeff The Killer

   You were watching your dog/cat (p/n) play with their toy when you heard the familiar tap on your window. You got up and opened it. Jeff stepped in and you saw his hoodie. Apparently Jeff decided to come to your house right after a killing and forgot about the blood on his hoodie. Your eyes widened and you began to worry. You thought something happened to him. "Jeff! Are you okay!?" You asked frantically. Jeff only laughed and you glared at him. "This isn't funny Jeff. What happened?" He stopped laughing and looked at you. "I killed someone." He said bluntly. Your mouth dropped open and you stared at him with wide eyes. "What?" He asked, confused as to why you were staring at him like that. "Wait, you didn't know I was a murderer? Well I still am but-" "No I didn't know you are a murderer!" You almost yelled at him. "Well I have a cut smile, burnt off eyelids and a fascination in knives, how can it get anymore obvious!?" He asked. You thought about it for a while and realized how blind you've been. "Good point." "Does this have any affect on our...relationship?" You smiled sweetly at Jeff. "No. I love you too much to let something like that get in the way of what we have." You said blushing and looking away. Jeff smiled and took your chin, making you look at him and kissed you sweetly. "I love you too (y/n)."

BEN Drowned

You kind of already knew BEN was a killer because of how you both met.

~flashback to when you met~

You sighed after you finished laughing from the fail BEN had for when he was trying to scare you. "I was going to kill you!" You said angrily crossing his arms and looking away, glaring in another direction. "Huh? You were? Then why aren't you now?" You asked confused. "Because...you don't look that bad. And...you seem like a cool person." He said quickly and blushing madly. You smiled and giggled cutely, slightly blushing. "T-thanks." He looked back at you. "Well, I don't really kill people I just haunt their dreams and make them commit suicide." He said, clearing up on what he actually does. "Oh well, are you going to make me...do that?" You asked, hoping he wouldn't. "No." He said quickly. You mentally sighed in relief and decided to befriend him.

Dr. Smiley

You were at Smiley's house reading your favorite book (f/b). Smiley told you he would be right back and went down in the basement. 'Whats down there?' You asked mentally. You continued reading and decided not to worry about it until you started to hear muffled screams. You began to get scared and wanted to see if Smiley was alright. You put your book down and snuck down the stairs. When you looked you saw the body of a man on the patients table, with blood everywhere. The other thing that freaked you out was Smiley standing over him with his tools, poking around. You gasped and Smiley turned around and saw you. He was wearing a doctors mask with a wicked smile on it. "(Y/n) what are you doing down here?" Smiley asked as his eyes widened and he took his gloves and mask off. "W-what happened? What are you doing?" You asked terrified. "(Y/n), I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner." He said as he came closer to you. You backed up slightly and he put a hand on your shoulder. "Please, let me explain." He asked pleadingly. You decided to let him and nodded your head. "I'm a...murderer. I'm psychopathic and insane, I don't know why but I just am and I do this for...fun." You could tell he was becoming ashamed of himself and you began to feel bad for him. You hugged him and wanted to make him feel better. "Smiley I understand. If this is the only thing that is fun for you...I don't care if you do it not." You said hesitantly. "I love you Smiley and I don't want this to be a burden between us. I'm sure I'll get used to it." You said reassuringly. Smiley looked at you surprised. "Really?" He asked hopefully. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes." Smiley hugged you tightly and kissed you happily. "I love you too (y/n)."

Dark Link

Is he actually a murderer? Except for in the game where he fights Link and the other little creatures and shit?

Ticci Toby

Toby came to your house and forgot about his hatchets that had dry blood on them. "Uh...T-Toby? What are those?" You asked, your voice beginning to get shaky. "T-these are my h-hatchets. You know, t-the ones I use to k-kill people w-with." He said as if you already knew. "What!?" You asked sacredly. "I d-didn't tell you?" He asked. "No!" You said again backing away slowly. "P-Please don't l-leave me (y/n)!" He said tear starting to brim his eyes. You started to feel sad and guilty. You thought for a moment and decided. "It's okay Toby." You said going towards him. "R-really?" He asked sniffling. You smiled sweetly and took his goggles off, letting the restrained tears being held by them fall down his cheeks. You wiped then away and gently kissed him. "Yes. I'm positive." You said smiling at him. He smiled back and hugged you tightly. "T-thank you (y-y/n)."

Masky

You were walking down the street with Masky and making small talk. You heard footsteps running up behind you and turned around, seeing a guy with an orange hoodie coming up to Masky and you. "Masky!" He yelled trying to get his attention. Masky turned around and saw the guy coming up. "Oh, hey Hoodie." He said, waving. "I need to tell you, Slender wants us to kill a guy named Harvey Martin." (I don't know, just a random name.) The guy named Hoodie said. Your eyes went wide and you looked at Masky. "Are you being...serious?" You asked Masky. "Dude! Shut up my girlfriend is here!" You looked at him with confusion. "You kill people?" You asked hesitantly. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled nervously. "Uhh...yeah." He said quietly. Your eyes widened in fear and you started to back away slowly. Masky noticed and became sad and worried. "(Y/n). Please. I won't hurt you. Just other people. I love you and I don't want our relationship to end." He said as you saw a tear drop onto the ground from under his mask. You slowly started to come towards him and hugged him. "It's okay Masky. I won't leave." You said comfortingly. Masky sighed in relief and hugged you back.

Eyeless Jack

   Jack came over to hang out and the both of you just talked. "I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom." He said as he got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom. You started to get hungry and went to get a frozen pizza out of the freezer. Instead of a frozen pizza you saw a container in the freezer and wondered what was in there. You pulled it out and opened the lid and screamed when you saw at least 4 kidneys in plastic bags. Jack came running in and you saw his eyes go wide(r), because he didn't have his mask on. "Jack! W-what is this?" You stuttered in fear. Jack smiled and laughed nervously. "I never told you? He asked. "Told me what?" You asked, scared. "I...kill people. Not only that but...I eat kidneys too." He said closing his eyelids and looking down in shame. "I don't know why I do it." He said ashamed of himself. You were scared but you also felt sad and guilty because he said he didn't know why he does it. Maybe he just can't help himself. You thought as you became used to the idea of him being a killer and a cannabal. "It's okay Jack. I don't mind. Plus, it's kind of hot." You said as you hugged him. He smirked and laughed under his breath, hugging you back. "I love you (y/n)." He said smiling down at you. "I love you too Jack."
--------------------------------------------
(A/N): Here it is! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed!

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'