When He Cheats On You/You Break Up

Im probably going to make some of these short because I never liked this part of these scenarios :3 it sad.
--------------------------------

Slenderman

You walked through the woods and tried to find Slender because he said he would take you out somewhere. You walked through the trees until you heard moaning. You snuck up behind a tree and peeked over and saw Slender making out with another girl. Your eyes went wide and you could feel your heart shatter. "S-Slender?" You asked, with tears in your eyes and loud enough for him to hear you. Slender jumped in surprise and faced you. "(Y-y/n), what are you doing out here?" He asked as he dropped the girl to the ground. "Y-you were supposed to take me out somewhere. But I don't want to anymore. As a matter of fact I don't want to do anything with you anymore. We're over." You said as you got angrier by the second and turned around to run back home with tears falling from your eyes.

Jeff The Killer

   You were in your bed, waiting for Jeff to come because yesterday he said he would be coming over. You soon heard the familiar tap on your window and got up happily to open it. Jeff had a look of sadness on his face as he climbed through your window. "Jeff? Are you okay?" You asked worriedly. "Yeah. I just...need to talk to you." He said as he sat on your bed with his head hanging. You sat beside him and tilted your head in confusion. "Okay." He looked up at you and hugged you tightly. "I'm sorry but...I think we should break up." He said quietly. You didn't know what to say. You just stayed quiet and tried to enjoy his embrace. "W-why?" You said as you tried to cover up your sobs. "We just have to." He said. You didn't want to push him so you just nodded your head and separated yourself from him. He stood up and made his way to your window. "Bye (y/n)." He said sadly before climbing back out of your window. "Bye Jeff." You whispered to yourself, now letting your tears fall.

BEN Drowned

   You came home from school and went up to your room to start homework so you could have the whole afternoon for video games and BEN. You opened your door and instantly regretted it when you saw a girl straddling BEN on your bed while they made out. You dropped your bag and felt tears brim your eyes but held them back. "Out!" You shouted in anger. The girl jumped at your sudden appearance and quickly got off of BEN while he just sat there and looked at you with worry written all over his face. "(Y/n) wait I-" You cut him off. "Save it BEN and get the hell out. We're done." You said angrily. The girl ran out of the hose and BEN hung his head when he went through the TV. You let the tears fall as soon as they were both out of sight.

Dr. Smiley

   You were at Smiley's house and was reading, trying your best to block out the blood curling screams that came from his basement. All of a sudden the screams stop so you thought Smiley just finally killed her. You waited for Smiley to come back up from the basement but he didn't so you went down to see what happened. "Smiley? Are you okay?" You asked hesitantly. You looked over at the patient bed and saw the girl straddling Smiley while he held her hips as they made out. "What the hell Smiley?!" You asked infuriated. He jumps in surprise and pushed the girl off of him. "Wait it's not what it looks like." Smiley said as he came closer to you with his hands up in defense. "Don't even Smiley. We're through." You say before turning and leaving his house.

Dark Link

   You were in town with Dark and told him to wait outside while you went inside the store. You were going to get him something. You walked out with his present but heard moaning and turned a corner into an alleyway and saw Dark filling up some girl. "D-Dark!?" You said with sadness and anger in your voice. He jumped in surprise and backed off of the girl. "(Y/n), let me explain I-" "Shut up Dark! Take your fuckin' present. We're over." You said as you threw the present at him and ran home. That's when you let the tears fall.

Ticci Toby

   You weren't expecting Toby to come over so you just sat on your bed and watched YouTube videos until you heard a knock at your door. You went to open it and when you did you saw Toby standing there with not so great posture. "Hey Toby. Are you alright?" You asked, moving to the side to let him in. He walked in and sat on your couch with you following. "Not r-really. I just need t-to tell you s-something." He said after a long sigh. "Okay." You said, sitting beside him with your legs crossed. "We h-have to break u-up." You felt your heart drop to you stomach as you just stared at him with a hurt expression. "Why?" You asked sadly. He turned to you with a sad expression and hugged you tightly. "I'm s-sorry. We just h-have to." He said before letting you go and standing up to leave. You didn't say a word as he shut the door and you stared after him with tears streaming down your face.

Masky

   You and Masky were sitting at your table, eating (f/f). Masky hadn't said anything at all sense he walked through your door. He looked rather sad. "Masky, are you okay? You've been acting sad lately." You said with worry written all over your face. "We need to talk." He said quietly. You nodded your head and listened. "Okay." Masky sighed sadly as he continued. "We have to break up." He said, hanging his head. Your eyes widened in shock and sadness. You were devastated, yeah you guys didn't do much but you loved every little moment you had with him. He took your silence as a chance to leave so he got up and slowly made his way to the door. "Bye (y/n)." He said as he walked out the door and shut it on his way out. "Bye Masky." You whispered as you let tears fall from your eyes.

Eyeless Jack

You were out walking with Jack, but he was being very quiet for some reason. He is usually quiet but not this quiet. "Jack? Do you have anything on your mind? You're behind awfully quiet." You said as you looked at him with a worried expression. "Yeah, I do." He said as he sighed with his eyes closed. "Do you need to talk about it?" You asked. He looked at you sadly and pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry (y/n) but... We have to break up." He said as his embrace loosened slightly. You pulled away a little and looked up at him. "Why?" You asked sadly. He sighed sadly again hugged you once more. "I'm sorry." He said before letting you go and walking away. Once he was out of sight you hung your head and let tears fall as you made your way back to your house.
-------------------------------------------
(A/N): I am soooo sorry I have not updated for a while. First I was slacking off for a while then I was going to write some over at a friends house but of course life hates me and THEY HAD NO WIFI!!! 😪😪😪 I-I'm crying. Anyways. I stayed over there for 2 days and just read what was in my library then almost died when I read everything that was in it... I need help.

   I am starting on writing other parts so I'll post them some other day :3. Hope you're enjoying the book.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎉🎉

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'