When You Get Jealous

Slenderman

   Slender and you were going out to the theatre for a cliche date. Slender was in his human form and you guys were going to get popcorn. "One medium popcorn and a large (f/d) please." Slender order as you looked at all the different candies. You didn't want any though. "Sure." She smirked at Slender and leaned over in the counter trying to give him a good view of her breast. Slender looked at her with disgust and pulled you closer by your waist trying to give her the message that you were his girlfriend. "What movie are you going to watch, maybe I can join you. Or we could go someplace else." She said leaning closer. You got angry at her and glared. You took your drink and threw it in her face, getting the drink all in her hair and on her uniform. "Get a life other than sex you whore." You said as you took your popcorn and left to go watch the movie. You heard Slender laughing as you walked to your seat. "Your jealousy is the only thing that can save me from those type of girls." Slender said as he hugged your waist.

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff were just walking down the street hand-in-hand. You saw a group of people in the distance but didn't pay any mind to it until you noticed that the group of people were all underdressed girls. You got closer to Jeff as you guys walked by but got stopped by a girl. "Come on!" Se said excitedly, grabbing Jeff's arm. You immediately got defensive and overly jealous. You grabbed the girl by her arm and threw her to the ground, kicking her multiple times in the stomach with a scowl on your face the entire time. Once you finished beating her for touching Jeff you just stood and glared at her, breathing heavily. Jeff took your arm and lead you away from the group of girls as they surrounded their friend. "You know you're hot when you're jealous." Jeff said with a smirk and a short side glance in your direction. Your face turned red and you crossed your arms. "I was not jealous." You confronted. Jeff scoffed playfully and nudged you. "Whatever." He said as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

BEN Drowned

   You and BEN were going out to get something to eat at a fast food restaurant. You were sitting at the small booth waiting for BEN to come back when you saw a girl walk up to him. You immediately got defensive and decided to stay at a safe distance, which meant to just stay at the booth. You saw the girl get all touchy with BEN and you finally went up to the both of them. "Could you get off?" You heard BEN ask. You finally got to where you could grab her. You grabbed her arm and threw it off of him and glared at her. "I believe he asked you to get off of him." You said angrily. "This matter doesn't concern you." She said in a prissy way that made you want to rip her throat out. "SKAT!" You practically yelled. Her eyes widened in fright at your sudden out burst and quickly walked away. You saw BEN smirk and he wrapped an arm around your waist. "You hot when you're jealous." He said. You blushed and looked away, crossing your arms. "I wasn't jealous." You said quietly. BEN squeezed your waist. "Yeah, yeah." He said, laughing under his breath.

Dr. Smiley

Smiley wanted to take you on a peaceful walk in the park to make up for the inconvenience at the art museum. You both were just walking a trail, hand-in-hand quietly with one another. You both soon heard footsteps quickly increasing behind you. Out of no where a girl with long blond hair jumped on Smiley's back and held onto him. "Hey!" She said excitedly. You tried to contain your jealousy but you couldn't for long. "Who are you?" She asked, glaring at you. You got angrier by the second and you glared right back at her. "I should be asked you that." You said menacingly. Smiley dropped her to her feet and turned around to confront her. "Excuse me but I would like an explication as to why you did what you did." Smiley said nonchalantly. She turned to look at him. "Shut it babe I'm dealing with an unwanted pest." She said as she returned her glare to you. You couldn't hold it back anymore. You jumped on her and started beating her senseless. "Smiley! I think she needs help!" You yelled as you continued beating her. Smiley finally pulled you off and all you could do was glare at her as Smiley dragged you away. "I think she's had enough help." You could practically hear the smirk he was wearing in his voice. "Oh and by the way. I like your jealousy." Smiley stated as he squeezed you waist, pulling you closer to him. "I wasn't jealous." You said, crossing you arms and looking away. You heard Smiley laugh under his breath as you both continued walking along the trail.