3

Zeke POV

I am sitting in my office when I look up at the CTV screen and see a beautiful woman sitting at the bar having a drink by herself.

I need to get to know this girl. I don't care about the woman that my father wants me to marry on Christmas Day.

The woman bounces her legs as she drinks the beverage in front of her.

My cock becomes hard as I keep watching the beauty with brown hair.

I adjust my pants and rise. I open the door to the bar area and move toward an empty seat.

I take a seat next to her. She smells Honey and Lavender. The red dress she's wearing shows her toned tanned legs and her arms have muscles on them. She has brown hair and brown eyes.

What kind of arsehole would send someone as beautiful as her drink her problems away.

I sit next to her. "Davis, I'll have the usual."

Davis nods. "I'll have it ready for you in a minute."

I turn to the girl. "Hey, sweetheart. What brings you to the bar?"

She ignores me.

Well that's a first.

A blonde I had a one night stand with walks over to me and she places her hand on me. "Do you want to get out of here?"

I place my arm around the beauty sitting next to me.

No, I don't . Doesn't she see I have company?

I shake my head. "Not tonight. I have company." I puts my arms around the woman next to me and she shakes it off."

"Arsehole." The girl walks away.

I'm glad she's gone. Now, I get to talk to the mystery girl.

She turns to me. "Why would you do that?"

I move my arm away from her. "I didn't want to leave with a girl I've already had One Night with her and I don't need a repeat."

She orders a drink and it placed in front of her. "Thanks." She plays with the straw. She starts moving in her seat to a song.

She tips her drink back and steps off the stool.

She walks over to the dance floor and she sways her hips to the beat. She raises hands into the air and moves her hands down her face and body.

She's hot! I wonder what she'd feel like in my hands.

I down the rest of my drink. I wave Davis over. "Give the girl whatever she likes. It's on me tonight. If she starts to mix her drinks cut her off. I don't want to take a girl home when she's blind drunk."

Davis looks behind me. "Yes, boss. You better get out there before that guy gets to her."

I look at the dance floor and a guy is moving towards her.

I move across the bar and I push him aside and I wrap my arms around her.

She lies her head against my chest.

My cock stirs and it presses against her back.

I want to take her back to my place.

I whisper. "I saw you dancing and I wanted to know how you'd feel in my arms."

She rolls her arms in the air. In a seductive voice she asks. "How do I feel in your arms?"

"It feels like heaven. I want to take you home for the weekend. Would you like that?"