5

Warning mature contents ahead.

Zeke POV

She puts the DVD into the player and she sits on the lounge. She brings her legs up to her chin and she wraps her arms around her legs.

I sit next to her and hold out the popcorn and the Maltesers. She places her into the bowl and pulls some popcorn out and she places it into her mouth.

I want to kiss her.

She places her feet back on the ground and opens the can of Pepsi Max I placed on the table. She presses play and the movie starts.

I smile. "Do you like Action movies?"

She nods. "I love watching Bruce Willis movies."

We finish eating the popcorn and half way through the movie she lies her head on me. She falls asleep.

I brush my hands through her hair.

She looks like an Angel.

I've never sat down and watched a movie with a girl before. I normally invite them over have sex and make a haste exit. But, with this girl it's different and it's the best thing in the world to sit with a woman you see a future with.

I just wish I didn't have this stranger to marry on Christmas Day. Twelve more days and then I'll be a married man.

The end credits roll and I switch the TV off. I lift the mystery girl into my arms and I take her up to my bedroom.

I place her on the bed.

She opens her eyes. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

I crawl into bed with her. "You don't need to apologise. You looked like an angel sleeping on me. You can go back to sleep."

She shakes her head. "I don't want to go to the sleep. I need you inside me."

I look at her. "Are you sure?"

She pulls me on the bed and moves down the bed. "Lift your hips."

I lift my hips off the bed and she pulls my boxers down my legs.

My cock stiffen as she looks at it.

She moves her hand up legs and stops before she get close to my cock. She wraps her tongue around it. She licks the pre cum.

She puts my cock into her mouth.

I wrap my hands around her hair and I fuck her mouth.

She starts to gag and I pull back.

I'm going to explode.

I explode in her hot wet mouth.

She pulls back. She moves up to my mouth and claims it.

I can taste myself on her sweet mouth. I slip my tongue into her mouth and I fight her for dominance on the kiss.

I pull away from the kiss. "It's my turn to take care of you baby." I pull the boxers down her legs and throw them on the floor.

I move between her legs and I suck on her clit.

She starts to moan and it's a beautiful sound.

I stop licking her. "Since we're not going to learn each other's name how about we come with something that we can moan while we're fucking each other?"

She nods. "Call me Barbie and I'll call you Ken?"

That's good enough for me.

I put my tongue back into her mouth. I watch her hands curl into fists as she grabs onto the blankets on the bed.

She pushes her clit closer to my mouth. "Ken," she moans.

She explodes in my mouth and I swallow her juice.

I pull away from her.

She crocks her finger. "I want to taste my juices from your lips."

I move up her body and my lips touches her.

She pushes her tongue into my mouth and she wraps her arms around my neck. She tastes like mint and honey.

I move my cock to entrance and I thrust into her.

Her fingers run up and down my back. She lifts her body into mine and I take her deeper. "That feels so good, Ken. Harder and faster."

I move harder and faster inside her.

She starts to shine with sweat as our body slap together.

I feel myself get thick and I moan out. "Barbie."

She giggles. "I can't believe you would actually call me that when you're about to explode inside me."

I pull out of her and slam back into her. I feel her tighten around me and she starts to milk me of my seed.

I explode inside her.

She closes her eyes as she come down from the high.

I pull out of her and lie down beside the beautiful woman I have with me in my bed. I wrap my arms around her.

This is the woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.

I drag my finger across her naked back and she shivers. "Barbie, can you give me the keys for your car? I'll get someone to drive it here."

She pulls away from me and picks up the silver purse next to the bed. She gives me the keys. "Can I rest for a bit before we do that again?"

I laugh. "I'll let you sleep. I need to do a few in my office before I can sleep." I take the keys from her.

She closes her eyes. "Goodnight," she mumbles.

I kiss her cheek. "Goodnight, sweetheart. I'll wake you up before I go to bed."

I exit the room.

One of my security guys walks over to me. "Do you need me to get the car for the girl?"

I nod. "Yes, please. Can you snoop through her car and find out who she is?"

He frowns. "I'm not going to do that for you, Sir. I don't care if you fire me. I'm not going to pry into the girl's privacy and neither should you."

I look at the guy. "I want to marry this woman not the one that my parents are forcing me to marry."

I give the security guy her keys.

He exits the house with another guy.

I need to do some research on this mystery girl in my bed.

I walk up to my office and I shut the door. I switch on the computer and I wait for it to load. I turn in my chair and look out the window at the full moon as it shines over the ocean.

I hear a Ping on the computer and I swing the chair around and face the screen. I hit the email browser and then my computer flashes different colours before it goes black.

What the hell happened to my computer? Now, I can't research the girl in my bed. Maybe, this is for the best.

I hit my fist against the table.

One of the house keepers enters the room. "Sir, is everything alright?"

I shake my head. "My computer crashed. Can you get someone to look at it in the morning?"

"Yes, Sir. I'll send a message to my friend who will come over right away to fix it for you. Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, I'm good. I think I will go to bed with that beautiful woman you saw earlier." I exit my office and climb into bed with Barbie.

I look at her Angelic face.

I can't wake her up now.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the latest chapter of A wife for Christmas