4

Warning Mature contents ahead.

The Mystery guy pulls in front of an iron gate and he types the access code into the machine. The gate opens and he drives up the driveway.

He stops in front of a three story brick mansion.

A guy in a black suit, wearing an ear piece and sunglasses opens the door for me. "Welcome, Miss."

He takes my hand and leads me into the house.

At the front door I freeze as I look around the room. To my left is a double staircase with gold railings. There's a chandelier in the room.

In the living room I see an LCD TV with a DVD player, Blu Ray DVD player and the latest game console.

The guy looks in the living room. "Are you impressed?"

I shake my head. "I would be if you had a 3D TV. But, you don't."

He smirks. "I have all the latest gadgets. It's just that I don't have them all on display in the same room. So, you want to see the 3D TV?"

I nod.

He takes my hand and pulls me up the stairs. He opens the door and I step into the bathroom. "I keep my 3D TV in here."

I look up at the ceiling and that's where the TV is.

He presses the power button and TV springs to life.

I watch the TV. "Why do you have it up there? Aren't you afraid one day when you're in the bath that it will fall down and electrocute you?"

He shakes his head. "I like to watch the TV while I'm having a bath. When I have guests over I love watching the females come while I watch them on the screen."

I slap his arm. "I don't need to know what you do with other woman. I want to know what you want to do with me."

He smirks.

He moves towards me and he pulls the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and the dress pools around my feet.

I step out of the dress and I'm standing in front of him wearing my black matching underwear.

He licks his lips. "I can smell your arousal from here, sweetheart." He moves past me and turns on the bath.

He removes his jacket and throws it across the room.

I move over to him and I unbutton his shirt. When I reach the last button he takes my hand and guides down his pants.

I feel his cock against my fingers and I rub it. His cock starts to swell in my hands and I feel something wet on my finger.

With my other hand I unbuckle his belt and pull his black pants down his legs. I remove my hands from his cock. I replace it with my mouth. I can taste the salty tang from his pre cum.

He holds the back of head.

I move back and forth on his shaft.

After a while of teasing him he takes over and fucks my mouth. I feel his cock at the back of my throat and I start to gag. "Shit," he pulls back. "Sorry."

I reach for his arse pulling him closer to me. I start to feel an ache between my legs and I move my finger towards my clit. I put my fingers inside and I start grinding on it.

His cock enlarges and he spills his seed into my mouth. He pulls out of my mouth and lies me on the ground.

He points to the TV. "Watch yourself on the screen."

He spreads my legs apart and he sticks his tongue into my wet pussy. "You're wet, sweetheart."

His tongue dives back into my pussy and I grab onto the towel on the ground.

That feels incredible.

"Mystery guy," I moan.

He chuckles. "I'd rather you use my name, sweetheart. Especially, when you come."

I shake my head. "I don't want to know your name."

I have the need to pee.

"I need to pee."

He smirks. "Good, that means you ready to come inside my mouth."

He looks handsome with my juices all over his face.

He licks me a couple more times before I come inside his mouth and I see stars.

I am panting as I start to come down from my orgasm.

He rises and turns off the tap. He places his hand in the water. "Join me in the bath?"

"Okay, handsome."

He climbs in first and leans against the back rest.

I climb between his legs and lean against his chest.

He turns me towards him. "Are you on the pill?"

I nod.

"I want you to slide on my cock and take me for a ride."

I turn around and I slowly go down on his cock. I push myself onto him slowly until he's fully filled me.

I pull up and then I slam back down on him.

He holds my hips. "I'll guide you. Once you've got the hang of this I'll let you do it yourself."

I throw my head back as I feel my pussy clench around him.

He starts to swell inside me and he shoot his juice into me.

I milk him of his seed.

I lean my head on him. "That was incredible."

He pulls out of me. "Where do you fantasize having sex next?"

I smile. "I've wanted to have sex on the balcony of my apartment. Where there might be a chance of getting caught. What about you?"

He shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm going to say this to you, sweetheart. I've always wanted to have sex in a sex club with people watching."

WTF! I can't believe that's where he's fantasized having sex.

"That girl would have to be comfortable with her body if she goes with you to the nightclub."

He moves his hand down to pussy and he rubs. "I was hoping that the girl would be you."

I shake my head. "I can't. I'm getting married soon and I don't need anyone else to see my body beside him and you. I'm so sorry."

He nods. "I understand. I'd be jealous if the woman I was marrying was put on display like that."

I shouldn't be doing this weekend with him. But, I deserve a last romp before I'm stuck with some rich arse.

He washes my body and I do the same for him. He steps out of the bath and grabs two towels. He helps me out of the bath and wraps the towel around me.

I follow him into the bedroom.

He pulls out a pair of his boxers and puts it on the bed. "I want you to wear these."

I put on his boxers and t-shirt.

He pulls his clothes on and turns to me. "I was thinking about making popcorn and turning on a movie. What do you say?"

That sounds like fun.

The mystery guy leads me to the lounge room and I look through the stack of movies he has. I grab the last Die Hard movie and I put it into the player and I wait for the guy to return with the snack.

He walks into the living room with the popcorn and Maltesers.

I put the DVD on.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/Comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

I hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of A Wife for Christmas. Let me know what you thought of this chapter.