The Chase

Here are things u need to know:
y/n.  Your name
L/n.   Last name
f/c.   Favorite color
e/c    Eye color
V/n.  Village name
d/n.   Dragons name
S/t sword type
~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
I ran from Ohkasis(i think that's how u spell it XD)guards until I fell off a cliff.I tried to land on my feet but fell on my back.I had cuts all over me,bruises and scars.Wow I'm such a wreck...i decided to take a break and sat against a tree.

"*sigh*Good I lost them.."I said out loud.When suddenly I heard voices.

"who goes there?"A man asked.

"SHOW YOURSELF!"another voice yelled.

I ran as quickly as I could I stepped on a twig which sent them running after me.My F/C cloak covered me so they couldn't see me.Until I saw an arrow come from another direction that shot my arm.

"ARRGHHH"I screamed in pain but still kept running.Mother of Irene!I was leaving a trail of blood everywhere I went,I decided not to run anymore and took out my s/t sword and stood in front of them.I saw and noticed their face they looked shocked to still see me standing.

"please let us help you!"the man said.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!"I yelled and whistled as d/n flew near me.As d/n saw the two men d/n fled.

"D/N YOU COWARD!"I yelled to the sky.

As I was gonna start to run again but something grabbed me.The man blew a whistle,a golden wyvern appeared and as I struggled to get out of his grip.I passed out of so much blood loss
~~~~~~~
Omg this took forever for me to think of so I hope you liked it and I'm positive I'll post tomorrow.This is my first story so yeah...bai bai everyone!

🐉🐉317words BTW🐲🐲