Gone till Dawn

Y/N P.O.V
It was dark until slowly the sky turns into a dark shade of red and the moon comes along with the sky turning into a more violent red.As I went outside my amulet started vibrating and glowing.

"hello?"I said
"you picked up"Gene said
"why wouldn't I?"I said
"well its the middle of the night"Gene said
"what do you want?"I asked
"just checking on you"Gene said
"well I'm fine...i need to go bye"I said
"alright bye"Gene said as he hanged up.

I didn't want to marry Gene...i just wanted to be friends.I wanted to ask the spirits if I'll marry but the spell make a loud noise...I looked around and saw the forest.I ran to it and noticed someone saw me enter the forest I quickly put my hood on and start running faster(BTW you were wearing a cloak)
Dante P.O.V
I needed fresh air from that talk me and Gene had...Y/N was her name huh?I gotta be prepared for Gene I don't want Y/N forced to marry such a monster...from the corner of my eye I saw a figure running into the forest...Y/n?!I quickly ran to Garroth's and Laurence's beds and slapped them.

"WAKE UP'"I yelled.

"5 more minutes..."Laurence said.

"Hmph fine...i guess I'll let the new girl escape into the woods"I said as I was walking to leave which left Laurence and Garroth jumping out of bed.

"LEAD THE WAY!"Yelled both of them I ran out and they both followed me into the woods.
Y/N P.O.V
I ran deep into woods and climbed up a tree.I saw Garroth,Laurence and Dante pass the tree I was in.I took out my locket and placed it down.

"eerf eseht slous morf eht sniur fo ym treah"I said.With that a loud noise flooded the forest and three spirits spawned

"You called?"said one

"Yes,I need to know.Will I be married to Gene in three blood moons?"I said

"No"Said one

"how?"I said.

"That is all we can tell you I'm sorry"another one said.

"Can we return?"Said the third one.

"very well...Tel eseht sluos kcab otni eht shtped fo ym teckol!"I said.

When they returned I felt my eyes get heavy and slept
~Time skip to morning,Cuz I can~
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and flowing winds.I walked back with my s/t sword and came back looking like I fought someone because the trees scratched me while slept in the tree.I came back looking tired.And when I stepped foot in the tribe Aphmau came running towards me.

"OH MY IRENE WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN ALL NIGHT!?"Aphmau yelled.

"Um I was in the--"I got interrupted by Garroth,Laurence and Dante yelling.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE SAW YOU RUN INTO THE WOODS!"Yelled Dante.

"Um training..."I said.

"AT NIGHT?!"Dante yelled.

"Yep!That's when all the monsters come out and I get some training done"I said.

"But.You.Were.There.All.NIGHT!"Dante said.

"So?"I said

"So?!WHERE DID YOU SLEEP?!"Yelled Dante

"IF YOU'D STOP SCREAMING I CAN TELL YOU!"I yelled.

"S-sorry i got frustrated"I said putting my head down.

"Nice move Dante!Now she's sad!"Garroth said.

"S-sorry Y/N..."Dante said scratching the back of his head.

"W-wait how do you know my name?!"I said tacking a step back.

"Lucky guess?"Dante said

"Y/N long time no see"said a voice that was familiar....

"JORDAN?!"I said
~~~~~~
OK I think that's a good way to end this chapter oh and btw Jordan is you guard hehe!
      630 words you omg hehe!