The Promise

Y/N P.O.V
"Its about time I find you...Princess"Jordan said walking up to me.

"I left for a reason,What do you want?"I said giving him a death glare.

"V/N and Me want you back"Jordan said holding my body close to his.

"Ugh!Do you think the way you treated me would want me to come back?!"I said while trying to get away from his grasp.

"C'mon,I've changed"He said getting his face closer to mine.

"No"I said as I finally escaped his grasp.

I stepped backwards where my sword was and decided to fight him.I went for the stomach but he blocked my attack.I twisted my sword and his fell out of his hand(Idk how swordfighting worksXD).

"Heh I always knew you were good with a weapon"Jordan said.

"And you seem to be bad with weapons"I said.

My amulet started ringing and glowing from my pocket.I looked at Aphmau,Garroth,Laurence and Dante but Dante came up to me and grabbed my waist.

"Let go of me Dante!"I said trying to escape his grasp.GRR WHAT IS IT WITH MEN AND GRABBING ME!.

I finally escaped his grasp and ran into the woods.I claimed up a tree and saw that I missed the call.SHOOT!I called him and he picked up.

"Gene?"I said
"why didn't you answer my call?"Gene asked
"I had some...Issues"I said
"And what are these issues?"Gene said.
"Um well a guard from V/N came and tried to get me back with him and V/N"
"Oh really..."Gene said in a mad tone.
"Well I have to before they think I went missing goodbye!"I said
"Bye"Gene said and hanged up.

I came back and saw Jordan was knocked out.Thank Irene!I don't have to worry about him right now...

"Y/N who was that?"Dante said.

"..."I stayed silent.

"Y/N tell me I can help you.."Dante said.

"N-N-No one.."I said as I looked away.

"Please..."Dante said.

I pulled Dante into the woods and up a tree.

"Gene."I said as I looked at the amulet.

"What about Gene?"Dante asked.

"He's been the one I've been talking to...I'm being forced in marriage with him"I said as tears formed from the corner of my eyes.

"..."Dante stayed silent and suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Dante..."I said looking into his eyes.

"I promise I won't let him take you away from me Y/N"Dante said.
I took off my hood and looked at him.
Dante P.O.V
Y/N took off her hood she had F/C hair that shined in the sun,E/C eyes that sparkled...am I in love?...
~~~~~~~~
OK I guess it was time for some Dante(Senpaii) and Reader moments anyways thanks for reading and I'll see you twinkies later!

p.sIm calling you guys twinkies cause I luv twinkies and I luv u guys do yeah bye!
          510 words yay!