Unforgiving

Y/N P.O.V
Its been a few days since the lemon thing...and we bearly found out Kiki's pregnant...sort of...but anyways a baby shower was happening and I was guarding the barn.When suddenly I see Aphmau and Laurence walk into the woods.I followed them into the woods and suddenly heard them talking.

"Ugh Y/N is a waste of resources and time,I say we kill her"Laurence said.

"Or sell her to a man?"Aphmau said.I couldn't believe what they were saying....no...I ran to the guard tower and locked the door.

-the next day-

"Y/N are you alright?"Garroth said as he knocked the door.

"Y-yes I'm just*fake cough*sick"I lied.

"Oh well,get well soon"Garroth said and left.I soon heard another pair of footsteps.

"Y/N if something is bothering you just tell me..."Laurence said.I clenched my fists listening to his voice.

"I'm fine.Just need some rest."I said trying not to snap at him.I then heard footsteps fading away.

-2hrs later-

I was writing in my journal when I heard the door knob shift but didn't open since it was locked.

"Y/N~Its Cadenza and I'm here to take care of you~"Cadenza said/sang.I didn't reply just kept writing.

"Hmmm she must be asleep..."She said as her voice trailed off and footsteps faded.I looked at the window and saw Laurence talking to Aphmau...'I say we kill her'...'I say we sell her to a man'...Those voices flooded my head...

-next day-

I woke up to the sound of my door knocking.

"Hello!anyone there?"A sweet voice said.

"Leave me alone"I said.

"Something wrong?"She said.

"Nothing"I snapped.

"I can always help you..."She said.

"Nobody can help a person that's been betrayed"I said.

"If you come out I may help you..."She said

"Fine..."And with that I opened the door.