Touch of War's hands

Y/N P.O.V
As they shook hands we hear a large explosion.

"What was that?!"Garroth asked while looking around.

"Sounds like its coming from Metelie(think how u spell it)"I said

"Ill go tell Aphmau about this yall stay here"I said while running to Aphmau's.

I knocked like a mad man until she opened up.

"Huh...what's going on?"Aphmau said while rubbing her eyes.

"No time to explain just follow me"I said as she followed me.

Aphmau P.O.V
As a explosion happend I yelled only to be stopped by Y/N.

"Its coming from Metelie..."Y/N said as she looked at the direction of Metelie.

"Then we should go there"I said,

"who is going to take care of Pheonix Drop?"Y/N asked

"I am"Said a voice that was coming near us.

"Brian are you sure?"I said.

"Yes,now go and take Dante with you as well"Brian i think his name was.

We took Dante with us.Then when we got to Metelie we saw it was in good shape.

"Huh?..."Garroth said

With that Y/N ran another direction which led into the woods.

Y/N P.O.V
I ran to the Wolf tribe trying to be silent but Aphmau noticed me and started running after me.

"Y/N WHATS HAPPENING!?"Aphmau asked.

"The Wolf Tribe"I say while running.When we got there we saw many White and Brown wolves fighting eachother.I quickly got my S/t sword and fought against the the White wolves before i knew it a sword went through my stomach.I kept fighting untill i fell,the last thing i saw was Aphmau running to me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooohhhhhh cliffhanger!Sorry this is short im running out of ideas and yeah....Bye also im posting Side story at 8:00 see you till then!
                     Yo 310 words btw yay!