Side stories

First off I'm board so I decided to make Side Stories cause why not?So let's get to it.If u want more leave a comment in the chapter that tells me you want more also I want to thank suppernerdpuppy  for her comment that let me know she liked my story .
Meh I'm rambling let's just get to it sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V
When we got to our destination Kawaii-Chan left the boat without helping us get the luggage out.

"Wha--KAWAII-CHAN!"I yelled as I ran out.W-wow this place is so beautiful....There were so many colors I just felt full of joy as I jumped up and down.

"OH MEH GURD THIS PLACE SO PRETTY!!"I yelled full of joy.

"Right?Kawaii-Chan is sorry Y/N-Sama it's just Kawaii-chan is really exited to be here!"Kawaii-Chan said as her tail wagged like a dog.

"Kawaii-Chan aren't you Mei'fa?"I asked.

"Yes,Why does Y/N-Sama ask?"Kawaii-Chan said as her tail still wagged like a dog.

"Cause I don't know your tail is wagging like a dog.."I said.

"OH MY IRENE THIS IS REALLY AWKWARD!"Kawaii-Chan said as she grabbed her tail.

As we finished talking Brendan,Aphmau,Laurance and Garroth came out and Brendan collapsed on the floor.

(let's pretend Brendan doesn't like Kawaii-Chan)

"Brendan you know I could have helped you right?"I said

"N-no!Its just.....THE SUN YES IT GOT TO ME!"Brendan said still on the floor.

"um if you want I can put sunscreen on you"I said.Brendan got up quickly.

"I would be honored to have you put sunscreen on me"Brendan said.

"Okay....creepy...but let me get my bag and..."I said grabbing my bag.

"Nonsense Y/N let me"Laurance interrupted.

"Whaa- S-Sure"I say as I give my sunscreen bottle to Laurance.

"WHA-LAURANCE?!"Brendan said.

"What Brendan-Senpaii,Laurance-Chan wants to put sunscreen on Brendan-Senpaii"Laurance said as a evil smirk comes to his face.

"NOOOOOO GET YOUR FILTHY BIG HANDS OFF ME!IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE Y/N WAAAAAAHHH!"Brendan said as he slapped Laurance's hand off him.And ran away as Laurance followed him with my sunscreen.

"NOOOOO MAH SUNSCREEN!"I yelled.

"I'll go pick our huts Y/N your hut is going next to mine for safety reasons"Aphmau said as she left,Kawaii-chan followed Aphmau too and it was just me Garroth.

"Sooo.....wanna explore or do something?"I say as I put my bag near the luggage.

"S-sure"Garroth said as he turned a little shade of pink.

"Okay!Since we're near the ocean why not go the fun way"I say as I jumped in the water.

Garroth P.O.V
As Y/N jumped in the water I saw her keep following the water....what?Has she gone crazy,as I jump in I saw her trying to get little fishes.

"Cute"I said.

"What was that Garroth?"Y/N asked

"Huh....OH NOTHING JUST LOOKING AT THE FISHES!"I said as I laughed nervously.

"Okay"Y/N said still looking at the fishes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that's all for today and I'm sorry if u didint like this but I can't remember the episode too much so yeah bai bai
560 words yay!