Garroth time!

Y/N P.O.V
I suddenly woke up on Garroth's lap,I blushed and tried to move but Garroth's arms snaked my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Y/N....."Garroth mumbled,he was sleeping.Great I'm in this awkward position until he wakes up....greaaattt(I would actually be overjoyed)Zenix was gone but where?(a place).I looked at my at the wound I had.

"Tch I'm so careless..."I mumbled,I placed my hand on the wound and the wound started to glow,soon after the wound was closing.Leaving a ripped part of my shirt showing a little of....yeah...(if y'all talking about the booty,no,it's the other thing)I freaked out because:

1:My right breast is kinda showing
2:My brother is out somewhere
3:IM ON GARROTH'S LAP!
4:Garroth will nosebleed to death if he sees me.

With no though I grabbed Garroth's blue cape and wrapped it around myself.

"You know I was awake"Garroth said opening his eyes.I blushed a deep dark red as I held the cape tighter.

"Keep it,you don't want the others getting...distracted..."Garroth said.

"U-Um Can we change the topic!!!!?"I said eagerly.He chuckled and brushed the hair off my face.

"What was that white light coming from your hand?"Garroth asked.

"I-I really don't know...Please don't tell Emmalyn!!"I said.

"Heh,I won't she already found out"Garroth said pointing to Emmalyn in the bushes nosebleeding and writing.

"GARROTH YOU BLEW MY FECKEN COVER!!!MY FANFICTION WAS GETTING INTRESTING!!!!AND IT WAS A LEMON FANFIC ABOUT YOU AND Y/N!!!!"She yelled as she disappeared.

"LEMON?!"Aphmau yelled.

"EMMALYN COME BACK I NEED TO READ THAT!!!PLEASE!!"Aphmau yelled as she chased Emmlyn.One reason why I love it here!The Laughs!