Emmalyn's Lemon

(You've been warned!This is a lemon ,Owogtwonlots suppernerdpuppy fintext987 I'm sorry..)
~~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V
"I'm gonna show you my lemon!"Emmalyn yells.I sat
there scared.

"GARROTH GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE!"Emmalyn yelled.Garroth then came and sat on one of the chairs.

"Now to begin!~"Emmalyn squealed.

~~~~~~
Fanfiction
3rd P.O.V
Garroth and Y/N were training in the guard tower together when suddenly something sparked inside Garroth,he suddenly pinned Y/N to the wall and bit her soft neck(me already regret this...help)She moaned in pleasure(what am I doing with my life..)Garroth took her in his room and locked the door.When he came back to the bed Y/N was already there sitting on the edge of the bed.He pinned her to the bed and kissed her passionately as he unbuttoned her shirt.When Garroth reached for her pants Y/N suddenly stopped him.

"G-Garroth n-no"Y/N stuttered which made Garroth smile.

"Still a virgin?Well we can fix that(I SWEAR I NEED THERAPY)"Garroth said seductively.Garroth pulled down her pants leaving her in her bra and underwear.Y/N tried covering herself but Garroth stopped her.

"Don't try covering yourself Y/N"Garroth said.(Garroth's naked....0////O)Garroth took her underwear off and without warning stuck a finger inside Y/N(omi I need to stop..)She gasped and tried to close her legs but Garroth's head was in the way.He put in a another finger and started thrusting.She tried to hide her moans but Garroth noticed.

"Nobody's in the tower,which leaves you all to myself"Garroth whispered in Y/N's ear.And without warning Garroth put himself inside Y/N,a pain went through Y/N that soon turned  into pleasure.Garroth soon started to thrust in a inhuman speed(wth)

"G-Garroth!"Y/N moaned.She started to moan and Garroth smiled again.

"Y-Y/N I'm about to---"Garroth's sentence was interrupted by him cumming.
~~~~~~~~
End of Fanfiction(THANK GOD!!!)

Still 3rd P.O.V

"So did y'all like it?!"Emmalyn said as she closed the book.Y/N was blushing a  lot and looked like she was gonna explode while Garroth was on the floor nose bleeding.
•••••••••••••••••••
Its done finally!Now then *gets in bathtub full of holy water*,If you'll excuse me I must cleanse the soul...