Maid Café Pt.1

Y/N P.O.V
"Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavissssss!"I yelled in my bed.

"What?"Travis yelled back.

"What time is it and what day is it?"

"Its Monday and 7:36"Travis yelled

"Don't you have to go to work?"Travis yelled.

"OH MY IRENE I HAVE TO GO TO THE MAID CAFÉ!"I yelled as I got in my maid costume(pic above).

"I don't like you working where men go and see cute girls serve them food"Travis said.

"Well at least its a good paying job!"I said.

"sure...dont forget!"Travis said.

I grabbed my brush and brushed out the knots of my tail and put eyeliner on and a light shade of bronze eye-shadow.

"See you at 8!"I yelled as I got out of the house.Now to the maid café!

-Time Skip of Swag-

I put in my card to show I'm here and was gonna get my notepad until I bumped into Zane.

"Z-ZANE!"I yelled as I blushed red.

"Hey Y/N!What's with the costume?"Zane asked.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON?!This is my work uniform!"I yelled.

"Oh...i have to say it looks cute on you"Zane said which made me blush more red.

"Well I have to say nya~ at the end of my sentences so bye Zane-kun Nya~!"I said as I got my notepad.

I came to a table full of men.Meh its a good paying job and its worth it!

"hallo!Welcome to the maid café may Y/N-Chan take your order Nya~!"I said.Oh my Irene its hard keeping a high pitch voice!

"I'll take a red velvet cake with a side of a chocolate muffin"The man said as he winked at me I had to do my job and giggle.

"We'll take the same"The other man said as the others nodded.

"Okay so if Y/N-Chan heard right you said seven red velvet cakes and chocolate muffins!Nya~"I said.

"Yeah that's right"They all said st the same time I just giggled and left.

"MICHI-CHAN!SEVEN RED VELVET CAKES AND CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!NYA~"I yelled.

"On it!Nya~" Michi said back.She finished and gave me the cakes and muffins I put them on a tray and walked to the table of Men.

"Sorry it took so long Y/N-Chan has your order Nya~"I said.

"thank you!"One said.

"Y/N-Chan is honered to serve you Nya~"I said and left.I heard a collapse on the floor and people screaming.I ran to the noise and saw one of the men I served on the floor.

"Oh no!What happend to Stranger-kun Nya~"I said as I put the stranger in a sitting position.

"We don't know!He took a bite of his cake and collapsed!"Said a stranger.

"I'll go get Mr.Boss!"I yelled.I ran to boss's office.

"BOSS-SENPAII!CUSTOMER-KUN IS UNCONSCIOUS NYA~"I yelled.

"I can't get over how cute you look in the costume..."Boss said.Boss was my age so he could flirt with me.

"Boss-Senpaii!Customer kun is unconscious!Nya~"I yelled

"WHAT?!Who cooked the food!?"Boss yelled

"Michi-Chan Nya~"I said

"Y/N please leave my office"Boss said nicely

"Of course Boss-Senpaii!Nya~"I said and left.The men left and we said it was free.

"MICHI YOUR FIRED!"I heard boss yell.Michi left and saw two more figures enter the changing room.When one got out I noticed who it was.

"KAWAII-CHAN?!"I yelled,

"Y/N-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"Kawaii-Chan yelled.

"Um...I work here Nya~"I said as I scratched the back of my head.As soon as Aphmau saw me she ran to me and yelled.

"OH MY IRENE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW KAWAII YOU LOOK RIGHT NOW!"Yelled Aphmau.

"Um...thanks Nya~?"I said.I saw the guys enter and ran in the kitchen with Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan.

"Y/N what's going on?!"Aphmau said.I just pointed at the guys and Aphmau gasped but quickly turned into a grin.

"Why won't you take their order Y/N!"Aphmau said.

"EH?!....APHMAU YOU KNOW THEY'LL TAKE PICTURES!"I yelled.

"AND WHAT IF TRAVIS FINDS OUT I WORK AT THIS CAFE?!"I said to myself.

"Travis is right there"Kawaii-Chan pointed at Travis.

"HMPH!Let's just get this over with!"I yelled and grabbed my notepad.I walked to their table and didn't bother to look at them.

"Hallo!Welcome welcome to the Maid Café may Y/N-Chan take your order Nya~"I said.

"Y-Y/N?!"Travis yelled.

"TRAVIS-KUN NYA~?!"I yelled.

"SO THIS IS WHERE YOU WORK AT?!"Travis yelled.

"Yes!Now please don't be mad at me!Nya~"I said as I covered my face with my notepad.

"Wow Travis aggressive much?"Said Laurence.Travis just sighed and I just gave them their menus and walked/ran away...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So part two will come out tomorrow and I stopped cuz I think my fingers are going to snap off any second know and yeah bye

                     850words!