When Love At First Sight Happens

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The faint sounds of my alarm clock ringing could be heard from a far away distance. If I didn't get out of bed in less than 5 minutes and 39 seconds, my mom will murder a soul today. Yawning, I got up and stretched, blowing a few strands of hair out of my face. The sweet smell of pancakes was drifting through the air, making my stomach ache with hunger. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered.

Now, what is an average 14 year old supposed to wear on the first day of high school.

A/N: Wait, you start high school when you're 14, right? Or do you graduate when you're 14? Unless you're super smart like my senpai, Hiro-kun, you don't go to university at that age. Lol no offense. Just insert the age when you start high school.

Okay, my choices are:

A simple F/F dress with white leggings and black short boots.

OR

Random colored t-shirt with matching jeans and sneakers.

Yeah, I'm definitely going for No 2. I ain't no fashion model diva.

"Y/N M/N L/N! Get up!  There's a thing called getting your lazy ass off the bed in the morning!" My older sister Lyla yelled from downstairs.

"Lyla! No swearing! There's a thing called speaking politely!" My mom scolds her.

I rolled my eyes. Same old, same old. Haven't changed one bit. Putting on my clothes, I tied my hair back and headed downstairs for some breakfast. Then...

HIGH SCHOOL HERE I COME!

I'm only excited to meet my friends by the way.

~Le time skip brought to you by......Nah, this isn't fun. Random time skip~

My mom had dropped me off at the front gates, wishing me luck on my first day. I took a deep breath and walked in.

Okay, there are two types of high schools.

Lame ones that are silent, deserted and make you follow rules for EVERY LITTLE THING.

AND

Cool ones that let you do what you want but still make you follow rules. (If you know what I mean)

Now, which type would let people skateboard, gossip and do random high schoolers do?

"Y/N!!!!" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn around to see my best friends, B/F/N and S/B/F/N running towards me. They tackle me into a hug, nearly making me topple over and fall. I grin at the two teenagers.

"Hey guys!!! How've you been???" I ask, immediately regretting it.

And the next thing I know, I'm listening to one of B/F/N's super LONG vacation stories. Luckily, the bell rang just in time, signaling everyone to head to their first lesson. Shaking your head at your bestie's rant, you headed towards your first class: Baking!!!

~Le Time Skip of Fucking Teacher telling you the shitty instructions~

"Do I make myself clear?" Miss/Sir T/N asked the class. They gave a chorused yes. "Now, you'll al need your partners. R/G/N with R/B/N..." Her/His voice slowly diminished into the background. You drifted off into your own thoughts, wondering who she/he would pair you up with.

"Lastly, Y/N..." My head snapped into the direction of her/his voice. "....with C/N." She/He finished, pointing at a , really cute may I add, boy. I turned towards the guy she/he was pointing and felt my cheeks heat up.

He had sparkling E/C eyes with H/C hair. And man was he cute. And downright drop dead sexy and hot. Wait, WHAT?! Focus, Miss-I-kinda-have-a-crush-on-super-hot-looking-anonymous-guy-who's-my-partner!!! I do NOT like him.

Out the corner of my eye, I caught my BFFS winking and smirking at me. I gave them my famous death glare, which didn't work considering the fact that I was blushing. They snickered quietly and smiled, fake innocence plastered onto their faces.

Miss/Sir T/N told everyone to move and sit next to the people they were assigned with. I nearly fainted right there. Why??? Cause Mr. Hottie would be sitting. Right. Next. To. MAH. I felt someone drop into the seat next to me. Turning around to face them, I might've literally died that moment.

"Hey. You're Y/N, right?" He asked. I nodded, too tongue tied to say anything else. He smiled. "Hey, I don't bite, ya know?" He joked, making me giggle. "Right. Sorry. I'm not that great around people." I admitted sheepishly. He chuckled. Damn, it was soooo HAWT!!! Wait, FOCUS!!!

"Same goes for me. Name's C/N." He grinned, making him look a thousand times more cuter. I grinned back, making him 'wow' at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He muttered, his cheeks dusting a light pink.

My gaze flickered from C/N to my friends. They were making love hearts and fangirling all over the place. I mentally face palmed. Really Y/N? Who let the psychos in your life and become your friends?

I noticed C/N staring at me.

Wait, why is he staring at me???

C/N's POV

Man, I'm so glad Miss/Sir T/N made me become Y/N's partner. She's so beautiful. Those shimmering E/C eyes. That gorgeous H/C hair. And her smile...oh gods....I think I'm gonna lose my mind and explode if I think anymore about her. I blinked and was brought back to reality, realizing I was staring at her.

She stared at me with a raised eyebrow and quirked her head to the side in curiosity. It took every bit of my strength to not grab her face and kiss her right there when she did that. Cause damn was she HAWT!!!!

The teacher interrupted my thoughts AND saved me from answering her. During her talking, I stole a glance at the H/C girl sitting next to me, catching her eye. She gave me a smile, which I returned with a small grin. Looking back at Miss/Sir T/N, I felt my cheeks glow red in embarrassment.

That settles it.

I am in love with this girl.

Your POV

First day of high school.

Sitting next to a cute boy who's my partner,

AND

Officially my crush.

--------------------

Hey! You can't blame someone when they have an idea of making boyfriend scenarios for people's crushes.

Anyways, hope you liked it!!!

Till next time!!!

-Bighero62