When Your Friends Embarass You

Your POV

"It was so hilarious, Katy ended up squirting pink guava juice out of her nose! Literally!" Angel exclaimed.

The room erupted with giggles and snorts as you and your friends recalled all the memories in Middle School. Apparently, you were just talking about one of the funniest moments that had happened when poor Katy had squirted guava juice out of her nose after you and Angel had made up a Hawaiian dance using the phrase behind the bottle, which said 'viva la guava'! The three of you finally calmed down after a while.

"So...how are you and C/N???" Katy asked, wiggling her eyebrows. Both your friends turned to you with smirks plastered on their faces. You felt your face heat up and butterflies explode in your stomach and the sound of his name. You gave both of them a 'WTF?' look, trying to hide your tomato red face. They just snickered, clearly knowing about your crush on him. You rolled your eyes.

"Trust me. We're just friends. What about those bitches Ryan and Jamie, huh?" You asked, wiggling YOUR eyebrows this time.

(Ryan is Katy's crush, which is C/N's best friend and Jamie is Angel's crush, which is C/N's other best friend. Happy? We good now? Okay, back to the story!)

Katy blushed and Angel just muttered a quick 'Shaddup.'. You looked at them with a proud expression, knowing you got them good. Katy was about to say something, but was interrupted by the doorbell. You heard your mom open the door and greet....C/N?! Your eyes widened and your face turned red again while your BFFS looked at each other with a devious look. They were totally going to embarrass the shit out of you today. Footsteps made their way up the stairs and C/N appeared in the doorway.

"I see you have company. Hey Katy, Angel." He greeted. They both waved. C/N turned to you with a smirk.
"Hey, loser." He reminded you.
"What do you want?" You groaned. C/N just chuckled.
"So, what brings you here, C/N? Missed our Y/N, I see." Katy smirked. Both yours and C/N's faces turned tomato red. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly while you just buried your face into your hair, hoping to lord Jesus Christ your best friends wouldn't say shit again.

"Uh...I just...you know...got bored...?" C/N tried to answer, sounding unsure and ended up making his sentence sounding like a question. Your BFFS giggled while you sneaked a look at the boy in front of you, secretly fangirling and how cute his flustered form was right now. From the corner of your eye, you saw Katy give Angel a devious look. Oh dear god....

"Uh....hey! Remember that time we were in the bathroom changing for PE when me and Katy wet tissues and threw them in Angel's cubicle?" You asked, trying to change the subject. C/N raised an eyebrow, trying to stifle his laughter. Angel deadpanned while Katy snickered. You smirked at her.

"You screamed so loud that a teacher came in to check what was happening!" Katy laughed.
"And that was because the tissue landed on your phone. Why the fuck were you using it in the bathroom in the first place?" You asked, smirking wider at Angel. She turned pink making everyone laugh.
"I was texting Marcus." She explained. You looked at her blankly.
"In the bathroom of all the places?" You raised an eyebrow, trying to hide your smug expression. C/N and Katy giggled. Angel laughed and shook her head, shrugging her shoulders in the process.

"Wait, wasn't Marcus the one who cheated on you?" Katy asked. Angel shrugged again.
"He was an asshole in the first place. I simply checked his phone at the ice skating rink and saw in his contacts, there was another girl who wasn't me named 'Baby'." She scrunched her nose up in disgust. They both looked at C/N with a serious face.
"You better not break our Y/N's heart. Got that mister?" Katy warned, wagging her finger.
"Or else we'll break your face." Angel threatened, holding up her balled fist in front of her face. You blishes for the tenth time today, looking at C/N. He actually looked intimidated!

"Uh..." He trailed off, clearly not knowing what to say. You cleared your throat, fully aware of the awkward atmosphere between you two. Katy and Angel looked pleased with themselves while you silently cursed them a thousand times. The TV in your room caught your attention.

"NETFLIX ANYONE?!" You yelled out loud, probably surprising the neighbors. Your BFFS faces lit up and they quickly nodded, searching for the remote. You and C/N chuckled and you got up, standing next to him.

"Sorry I can't hang with you. Gotta take care of these weirdos." You rolled your eyes at the two teenagers banging into each other and starting to argue. C/N chuckled and nodded understandingly.
"It's alright. There's always next time, right?" He said hopefully. Your face lit up.
"Of course! As long as these weirdos aren't over, we can have a rematch." You smirked at him.
"You can never truly call me loser, N/N." He laughed while you pouted at him. You both sighed as your friends continued to argue like Ruffnut and Tuffnut from How To Train Your Dragon 1&2.

"I'll come back once these guys are gone. Or sometime else." C/N said, frowning at the time.
"M'kay. Works for me." You shrugged, smiling at him. He smiled back and suddenly pecked your cheek, making you blush hard.
"Bye." He said, before heading down the stairs.

You watched him and sighed dreamily, very unaware that your friends stopped arguing and had filmed the whole moment.....

---------------------------------------

Sorry, there wasn't much romance in this.

But I swear, things will get heated pretty quickly.

The next three scenarios are going to follow a plot line but stay as the same story.

I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote, comment and share!

I'd love to hear your feedback on how I did.

Till next time!

-Lyla <3 ^^