When Someone Tries To Hit On One Of You [Update Marathon Pt. 6]

WHATS UP BITCHES IM BACK

*falls asleep on the floor for some reason*

*wakes up 3 hours later*

...

What century is it?--

That was weird

I think it was because of the tequila shots I had...

Lol guys I promise you I don't drink and that I wasn't on drugs

...when I was in elementary school, I can't say the same about now--

LMAO NO THATS NOT TRUE AND PLEASE DON'T DO DRUGS THANK YOU

-

When someone tries to hit on you:

C/N may be an adorable boyfriend but the one side he doesn't like you seeing is his jealousy.

He can't help it. Whenever a guy even so smiles at you for a completely friendly reason, he feels a pang of anger in the pit of his stomach.

Maybe it's because he's always been on the possessive side of things but from what you've learned, C/N does not like to share. Especially when it comes to you.

If only you'd learn that the easy way...

~WUSHI WUSH FLASHBACK~

"How long has it been?" You laugh breathlessly, smiling at your old friend Charles. He mirrors your grin.

"Like 2 years? Wow, you haven't grown much, have you now?" He teases. You scoff.

"Shut up, you tall tree. I bet the weathers real nice up there." You say, referring to his inhumanly large height. He chuckles, being used to the constant remarks.

"So, met anyone special? Have a boyfriend?" He wiggles his eyebrows. You burst out laughing at his expression. Before you can say anything, an arm wraps around you protectively.

"Actually, she does." C/N says, glaring subtly at your old friend. Charles makes an awkward face, obviously surprised.

"Oh, um. Hi. Who are you?" He asks, almost nervously under the piercing gaze of your boyfriend. You roll your eyes, realizing he must be jealous.

This idiot...

"This is C/N, my boyfriend. Don't be intimidated. His jealousy springs on often." You say. Before neither of them can say anything, you're already opening your mouth to add onto your last sentence.

"Well, if was great catching up with you Charles. Hope to see you around." You smile before dragging C/N off with you.

You spot an ice cream truck and begin to lead him with you towards it, not saying anything. The two of you walk in silence before he opens his mouth to apologize. You interrupt him.

"If you buy me ice cream, I'll let it slide." You chuckle. He just smiles.

"Done deal."

--------------------------------------

NO TIME TO TALK

LAST UPDATE UNTIL LONG TIME

ENJOY

VOTE

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS

PART TWO COMING UP

BYE

-

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~ Lyla :)