When You Realise He Gets Jelly Very Easily

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Y/N: Um, are you okay? You look like you're gonna die.

Me: No shit, Sherlock. I was tryna make origami for an Art project and apparently I got cursed by the universe to destroy my crane and turn him into Mr. Dislocated Face.

Y/N: That explains so much... :0

------------------------------------

Your POV

"Hey, Y/N? You have a new neighbor, right?" Katy asks as you, her and Angel walk to your locker.

"Yep. He's actually supposed to go to our school. Yesterday, he came over with some brownies. Didn't take a genius to figure out his mom forced him." You chuckle, going over to your locker and taking the padlock off.

"Is he cute?" Angel asks smugly. Katy laughs at her question before turning to you.

"You guys..." You sigh, opening the locker door and putting your Math book back. They both giggle.

"Just asking. I might try and snag him." Angel says. You look at her in confusion.

"Thought you liked Jamie." You say, taking out the books for your next lesson. She shrugs.

"Over him. Plus, I heard there's a new guy in school coming today. If he's cute, I hope he asks me out!" She squeals. Katy looks at her as if she has two heads.

"I'm still amazed by how you get drunk in love over one guy and then the next day, you're obsessing over another." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Very true." You laugh.

Right at that moment, someone crashes into you. You yelp and stumble a bit, catching your balance quickly. The other person looks up in shock and you're surprised at who they are.

"Oh, wow! Hey Dylan!" You say, waving at your new neighbor. He smiles.

"Phew! Glad I bumped into you and not some other jock dude. Those guys are freaky, man." He sighs, wiping his forehead.

"HA! Now you know how it feels." You smirk. He rolls his eyes.

"Is this the new neighbor?" Katy asks out of the blue. You nod at her.

"This is Dylan. Dylan, these are Katy and Angel, my best friends." You say, introducing them. They wave at him.

"Hey." He says, waving back. His gaze lands on his watch around his wrist and his eyes widen.

"Welp, time for me to dash. Gotta get to next lesson. Ms. Saunders may look nice, but no Head of Science is as friendly as she seems." He says, his face paling as you all laugh. He says bye one more time before running off.

"Well, he's an cute one. Not too cocky and not too shy. He's perfect!" Angel says, sighing dreamily. You whack her head and she pouts at you.

"What? I can't help it. He's literally a god! I wonder what his body looks like without a shirt on..." She says, zoning out. Katy sticks her tongue out in disgust.

"Ew! Keep your dirty lady hormones and perverted sex fantasies to yourself, if you don't mind!" She yells, causing Angel to flip her off. Meanwhile, you're practically dying of laughter.

"Okay, I think that's enough boys for today!" You proclaim, grabbing the two and dragging them with you.

~Timeskip to lunch because every human is hungry at least every 30 seconds. Or is that just me?~

"Hey, Dyl. Maybe you wanna sit next to us at lunch? I know it's hard being the new kid at school." You offer once you approach him at his locker. He smiles and nods.