When You Realize He Has Another 'Girlfriend'

GUYS THERE'S A REALLY BIG EMERGENCY

...

...

...

Can someone give me dieting and how to lose weight quickly tips?

Lmao I'm just kidding

I'd probably give up in a day like my friend did after she couldn't stick to her 'being vegan for a month' plan.

To be honest, that was my fault.

I didn't know she was on a vegan diet and I accidentally gave her some cake oops?

ANYWAYS--

Lets focus on me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm kidding, just continue reading like none of this just happened.

WAIT

Did anyone watch 13 Reason Why?

If you did, OH EM GEEEE I LOVE YOU AND DO YOU THINK HANNAH BAKER AND JEFF ATKINS DESERVED BETTER

If you didn't,

OH MY GOD GET A LIFE

I'm kidding.

If you didn't, I would highly recommend the show unless you're a little sensitive about the subject of suicide or depression.

Some people that did watch it didn't like it and there's this really crazy war going on between the fans and haters on Instagram.

I made a girl shut up by typing this long ass paragraph.

Then I gained some followers (о''о)

ANYWAYS--

Please continue reading the chapter :)

(Btw if you wanna follow me on Instagram, comment for my username and then say your username underneath so I can follow you back)

-

Your POV

"C/N." You grumble, looking up from your lazy position on the couch to see your boyfriend writing things down. He gives a distracted answer, not bothering to look up.

"Will you hurry up, for god's sake." You mutter, sitting up on the couch as you glare at him. He mumbles something in response, still looking down at his work.

"C/N!" You holler, standing up to snatch the pencil out of his hands. He looks up at you in surprise as you snap it right into two pieces, dropping it onto the carpet afterwards.

(Okay if you think you're super weak, just pretend that you have like super human strength.)

"I have another." He states with no expression whatsoever, pointing to his pocket. Your eyes burn into his as he nonchalantly pulls it out, proceeding once again to do his homework.

"You write so slow." You huff out, flopping down onto the floor. He gives you a look.

"As if you don't." He says, focusing back onto his writing. You gasp in an overly dramatic way, crossing your arms across your chest.

"Hey, I write fast!" You whine. He snorts, shaking his head.

(AYE WHAT A THROWBACK TO CHAPTER NUMBER SOMETHING *mentally curses at not knowing her own book well enough*)