Y/N And C/N, Cupid's Personal Love Whisperers [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

I'm honestly so fucking happy that I let out all my shit to you guys.

Your comments are like legendary xD

First, there's the people who apologize, the sweetest of them all, then there's the people who are confused as heck, y'all know who you are xD (don't worry tho :3), after that are the people who didn't do anything at all and are laughing their asses off, (of course :D) and my all time favorite--

BITCH GO SLAY EM AWAY (・̑・̑)

Those are always funny as hell 😂

I mean, me and slay don't go hand in hand but oh well I don't really care at the moment HAHAHA

ANYWAYS--

You were all confused and I promise I'll explain everything later if you still don't understand.

Now...

ON WITH THE CHAPTER

(P.S. To those who forgot, we left on a fight between Y/N and C/N because she refused to tell him that his brother was adopted. Enjoy!)

BTW IF YOU HEARD SHAPE OF YOU AND GOT OBSESSED AS HELL DO TELL

[P.P.S. Dylan is such a smol innocent lil bean like gosh can he be any cuter I mean even the puppy's hugging him (////)]

-------------------------------------------

Your POV

It had been an approximate two days since you'd been avoiding C/N and it was already turning into a living nightmare. Especially knowing that his family's biggest secret had been revealed to you rather than the poor boy himself. It was practically eating you alive.

"Hey, N/N!" Voices cheer behind you, causing you to jump in surprise. You sigh in relief.

"What?" You snap at your best friends.

"Sheesh, we just wanted to go get Starbucks with you. Why so moody? Haven't seen lover boy much?" Angel teased. You just roll your eyes, grumbling at the involuntary truth.

"I'm not in the mood for caffeine so you guys run along." You mumble, turning back to taking your things out of your locker. They both look at you strangely.

"Alright, then... Come join us if you feel like it. We're at the store down the street. Come on, Kats." Angel smiled, heading away with Katie. You sigh.

You really hadn't meant to turn them down. In fact, a cup of caramel frappucinno would've done you some good considering you had been sleeping and waking up late. You'd nearly had a close call to detention this morning after you'd showed up just a minute away from registration to Science.

"Hey." A voice slowly says once you shut your locker door. Your eyes widen and your heart starts to beat faster.

It was C/N.

"Oh, um. Hi." You say nearly inaudibly. He kicks his foot lightly against the floor, something he usually did when there was an awkward pause in the conversation.