What You Call Each Other [Update Marathon Pt. 1]

HELLO THERE MY BITCHES

...

*clears throat* Sorry that was a very informal intro.

....

HELLO THERE MY LADY BITCHES--

I apologize if you're a guy (who's reading my book for reasons I'd like to know because why not)

ANYWAYS--

Today is going to be a marathon of short and cute updates.

You guys wanted me to update more (and faster) especially considering I'm leaving really early tomorrow and won't be able to write for about a month maybe (I have no idea in all honesty)

SO BE PREPARED

oh and start the drumroll please

*drumroll starts*

LET THE MARATHONNNNN...

....BEGIN!

Huzzah!

*disappears*

Audience: we've seen this before dipshit

-

What he likes to call you:

C/N is many things and those things also consists of an adorable boyfriend. And one of the many adorable things he does is call you cute/annoying nicknames.

His most obvious and used nickname for you is Princess.

The reason being is because he wants to treat you with the uttermost respect (by making dumb sex references and puns from what you've learned) and show you that you're the only one for him.

A nickname that he sometimes calls you by is Baby.

It doesn't frequently slip out of his mouth but whenever he does address you like that, it puts a smile on your face for some reason. Not to mention that you always tell him it makes you look "couple goals af".

There's a bunch more like sweetheart and N/N but he doesn't use those a lot because, well, he's a non-varied, cute idiot.

What surprises some people is that he also addresses you by your real name and it always confuses him. He claims that it's perfectly fine to call your girlfriend by her real name whenever someone calls him out.

Then he turns to you and whispers "Especially when she has such a beautiful name.".

What you like to call him:

While C/N has a bunch of pet names up his sleeve, you actually don't. You feel perfectly fine with calling him by his real name simply because it's a huge part of him and his identity.

When you do call him by a nickname, it's usually addressing him as Babe.

Unlike him, there's no reason behind it.

You just think it's a nice addition to when you're complaining on purpose about something to annoy him :p

--------------------------------------------

YAY THE FIRST PART OF THE MARATHON IS COMPLETE

ONTO THE NEXT UPDATE SHORTLY

STAY TUNED BITCHES--

Oh and make sure to vote if you liked it and leave your thoughts down below please :D

-

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

~ Lyla :)