When He Attempts To Do Your Hair

Me: Hello and welcome class to relatable sayings 101. Now who can give some examples of things we can relate to?

Random person: That moment when you realize bitch is your middle name.

Me:

Students:

US Government:

NASA:

Every single fandom ever:

Your ancestors:

The 7 billion people existing in this world:

Everyone: *slow clap*

Me: You are going to go places, child.

*insert flash forwarding noises-- WUSH WUSH WUSH BITCH*

Moving on from this subject of validation (totally)...

I thought it'd be nice to write something cute to prepare you for the eternal feels trap of death that's going to come hurling towards you--

...

Um ignore that *sweat drop*

Anyways--

Before I forget this,

QOTD: What's your most relatable saying?

And yes, that was a measly distraction.

But answer it anyway and focus on the cuteness this chapter is about to bring to you so I can hopefully distract you from what's about to come--

I'VE SAID TOO MUCH JUST ANSWER THE QOTD AND CONTINUE READING BYE

-

Your POV

"Did you ever realize how attractive Louisa Johnson actually was?" C/N randomly asks as you're handing in some assignment that was due tomorrow.

"No."

"What's your reason?" He pushes. Your head turns to look in his direction and you smile sweetly.

"Because I'm straighter than the ruler you're about to break." You say, directing to the piece of stationary he was bending slightly. He looks down and tosses it to the side, flopping up from his laying position.

"You win this round but I've got other tricks up my sleeve. Now can we please do something that doesn't involve you squinting at a computer screen on a nice, supposed to be homework free Friday?" He sighs.

"Nah, I'd rather scroll through the millions of pictures the internet has to offer of Harry Styles and his new haircut." You smirk, closing your work and going onto the browser. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, as hurting as you comparing me to a probably will end up becoming an ex-member of one of the most pettiest boy bands to ever have existed was, close that stupid device before I have to lift you out this chair." He says, walking up to you.

"Try me." You cross your arms, spinning around in the swivel chair and giving him a challenging look.

He mutters something along the lines of "you asked for it" before grabbing you by the waist and heaving you over his shoulder. You squeal at his actions and clutch onto him for dear life.