Wicked

When the cookies were finally finished, Fen'Asha headed to locate Cully-wully to give him her offering of sorts. Maybe Sera had a point. Maybe it was time to move on.

Fen'Asha moved through the garden, the moon ever-watchful with a pale blue glow.

There was rustling in the bushes beside her and she turned just in time to see a familiar face up to his waist in the shrubbery.

"Inquisitor," said Solas.

"Good evening," she exhaled. "Would you care for a cookie?" she asked after a moment. She opened the box.

He selected one and turned it around in the moonlight. "Ma serannas," he said.

The finished product was a crisp and buttery confection with a touch of lime and a drop or two of honey. They were "Us Cookies," Sera decided. The flash of lime represented the Anchor and the honey...

Solas was crunching away. "They are quite nice," he said.

"Ma serannas," replied Fen'Asha.

Solas nodded and stood munching away on the cookie, taking small bites. He watched the Inquisitor.

After a few moments, she began to fidget. "What brings you out here?" she mustered.

"I am collecting herbs for a sleep aid of sorts," he said. In between bites of cookie, he produced a small packet. "It is to be placed under a pillow and it produces the most relaxing dreams."

"That sounds lovely," said Fen'Asha.

"Please," said Solas. "Take it." He held out the sachet.

"Ma serannas," she said. She sniffed it, finding a sharp and soothing combination of aromas.

"Please be careful with that, Inquisitor," said Solas. "It can be relatively potent."

She smiled.

At that moment, a nearby door opened and Cullen strolled out. He was in the prayer chamber again, offering words to Andraste. He rubbed the back of his neck as he saw her.

"I was looking for you," called the Inquisitor.

"Is something the matter?" asked Cullen.

"I have some cookies," said Fen'Asha. "From...Sera..."

Solas coughed.

Cullen peered into the box. "Should I be concerned, Inquisitor?" he said, cocking an eyebrow. "She's already responsible for the beehive in my training dummy."

"We made them together," said Fen'Asha.

Cullen bowed. "In that case," he said as he accepted the box.

Solas swallowed the remnants of his cookie.

"It appears I am tarnishing a romantic moment, Inquisitor," said Cullen. "Solas." He turned to leave.

"No," blurted Fen'Asha. "I wanted to thank you for last night..."

"I..." said Cullen.

"I was hoping we could...do it again," she said.

Solas coughed again.

Cullen looked at Solas, who was looking back at him. He tilted his head. "Oh," said Cullen. "The prayer."

Fen'Asha nodded.

"Absolutely," said Cullen.

Solas glanced at Fen'Asha and clapsed his hands behind his back.