Found

"Okay," said Cullen. "So basically the Qunari are an order away from destroying every noble house in the world."

Fen'Asha exhaled.

"Yes," said Leliana. "My agents confirmed the existence of gaatlock barrels in Denerim, in Val Royeaux, across the Free Marches."

"But we have warned the ambassadors and have done away with what we have located," said Josephine.

"Unfortunately," said Leliana. "The damage may have been done to the Inquisition."

"What do you mean?" asked Fen'Asha.

"The elven servant handling the barrels confessed to working for the Qunari," Leliana said. "Sera found the manifest and it was...ours. It listed the barrels as among our supplies."

"So there was a spy among the spies," said Cullen with a smirk.

"We do not know who is working for who," admitted Leliana. "I have no excuse worthy of such oversight. And if I did, I would spare you it."

"So what do we know?" asked Fen'Asha.

"Several of our elven workers are gone," said Leliana. "They joined us after fleeing chaos in Kirkwall, but..."

"Could they have joined the Qunari?" asked Fen'Asha.

"Many did," said Cullen. "The Qun offered a better alternative to anarchy."

"And the Qunari turned them into spies," said Josephine with a frown.

Leliana nodded. "It seems any caution was all for naught," she said. She looked down.

Josephine put a hand on the spymaster's shoulder.

"Solas was pulling our strings from the outset," said Leliana. "I should have known more, should have investigated further." She looked away.

"Solas helped us..." Fen'Asha said.

"Solas tricked us," said Cullen.

"Corypheus wouldn't have had the orb without him," said Josephine. "He deceived us, threatened those we protect. Your personal feelings aside..."

Fen'Asha looked down. "I understand, but..."

"There are costs," said Josephine. "Our reputation is in tatters. We are presumed militaristic and compromised. They plot our destruction."

"Maybe they're right," mused Leliana, looking out the window.

"They're..." began Fen'Asha before the pain tore at her again, worse than before. She doubled over, gripping her arm.

"Inquisitor," shouted Josephine, reaching for her.

Cullen held Fen'Asha as she cradled her arm on the bed, nearly wept from the torture of its insistence.

"I don't know what to do," said Josephine. She started to pace.

"Nobody does," said Fen'Asha through gritted teeth. "But we must...continue..."

"I must inform the Exalted Council of recent events," said Josephine after a while. She watched Fen'Asha squirm in Cullen's arms.

"I must...continue," seethed the Inquisitor. "Until...the end."

"We'll station guards at the eluvian to head off any Qunari threat," said Cullen as he helped Fen'Asha stand.

"Good," said the Inquisitor.

"Maker watch over you," said Leliana, watching Fen'Asha leave.

Fen'Asha stormed through the hallway, insistent and angry and chaotic. A ball of fire. A torrent of rain.