Jimmy ch1

Gwen's POV

I woke up yawning loudly, Syn was sleeping next to me. It had been hectic these last three weeks, filming Almost Easy had been unexpectedly postponed a week.. but now finally we were packed and ready for touring. 

I climbed out of bed, dressed and went to check on Brie. It was hard to believe she was already thirteen weeks old. I touched her hair softly as she slept, she was beautiful.. I felt Syn's arms wrap around me so I leaned against him. 

"Are we all packed?" He asked kissing my neck. 

My heart was beating quickly as I nodded. "Yeah, it's already in the RV outside." Syn bought a custom RV for me and Brie to go with him on tour. It would give us privacy and comfort while we're away from home. {{Image on right}}

"Good that means we have a little time to-'' He was cut off by the door bell which woke Brie, she began wailing. "Never mind." He kissed my cheek sighing. 

"I love you Syn." I said grabbing Brie. I let her cheek rest on my shoulder.

"I love you too, babe." He said leaving us to answer the door. I wondered who it could be but the guys were always coming and going so I never paid too much attention. I sat in the rocker trying to get Brie to calm down as I held her bottle to her mouth. 

___________

Syn's POV

I walked to the door running my hands through my messy hair, I should have put on more than my jeans.. I unlocked the door to find Stacy crying on the doorstep. "Stacy, what's wrong?" I felt protective of her, she was my sister in law.

"I.. Is Gwen around?" She asked in a watery voice. Her baby Steph was in her arms sleeping. I nodded pointing behind me.

"She's feeding Brie.. Come on in.." I lead her to the baby's room. I couldn't take the sadness on Gwen's face as she saw her sister's tears. 

"I'll leave you two alone." I said taking both babies in each arm and carrying them to the door..

"Thanks babe." Gwen said smiling at me. 

"You can stay." Stacy said as Gwen hugged her tightly around the shoulders, she was still crying but tried to smile. 

"Well let's go get coffee then." Gwen said leading us to the kitchen. She grabbed Brie's pink and gray playpen on her way. 

She helped me put the girls in, Steph held tightly to her Zacky plushie while Brie snuggled her stuffed rabbit. "I asked Scott for a divorce." Stacy said taking the cup of warm coffee from Gwen.

"Why?" Stacy was wiping at her eyes as she sat her cup down. 

"He's been cheating on me." She was now crying harder and I really wanted to kill that son of a b*tch Scott.