Jimmy Ch2

I waited as Jimmy let Matt, Zacky, Johnny and the girls in the front door. Jimmy pulled everyone into one big hug grinning at me as his arm wrapped around me. "Hey guys!" He said excitedly as we let go. 

"Hey Jimmy." Matt said and the others all laughed together.. I smiled holding Jimmy's hand. Britt and Ali both went to the kitchen so I followed them while the guys talked tour. "Has he mentioned marriage?" Britt asked getting into the cabinet for a glass. 

Ali laughed nervously. "No, we just aren't ready for that yet." Britt filled her glass with water leaning against the counter. 

"Well, at least your both happy, that's what's important right Fallyn?" Britt asked smiling at me. 

"Yeah." I said smiling back. "You both should be happy." Ali nodded biting her lip nervously.

"Thanks." Ali said pulling out a chair. I nodded.. a little embarrassed that she thought so much about what I said.

"What about you Fallyn, how's everything going with Jimmy?" Ali asked as we sat at the table.

I bit my lip thinking of how great Jimmy had been lately.. "Great, we're having fun getting to know each other." Should I tell them he's like my best friend?

They both grinned as we shared an awkward now we know what you guys are up to moment.. I laughed nervously as Britt said, "That's good to hear.''

"What's good to hear?" Johnny asked hugging Ali around the shoulders. I blushed hoping they wouldn't tell him.. Matt came in laughing as Jimmy patted his back.. great they would all laugh.

"Nothing honey, could you get me a beer?" Ali asked kissing him. I sighed in relief as Britt sat on Matt's lap and Jimmy picked me up to do the same. 

"You girls ready?" Matt asked grinning. Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned against him. 

"No, I hear the lead singer is a real..'' Britt broke off into a fit of giggles as Matt stopped her mid-sentence..

"Real what?" Matt asked tickling her sides..

"Hottie!" She said laughing. Everyone laughed with them. Jimmy's hand had somehow found mine and he entwined his fingers with mine.

"We better get going." Zacky said from the doorway, he seem nice but he was really quiet.. I felt like someone had hurt him but I didn't know him well enough to ask anyone..

"Soon man, why don't you get a beer and relax for a while?" Jimmy asked frowning at him. I didn't like how sad Jimmy looked so I waited until Zacky did as he asked then I leaned up kissing Jimmy's cheek.. to my embarrassment everyone made ohhs and ahhs and my cheeks grew hot as Jimmy laughed kissing my hair. 

"You two look cute together." Johnny said grinning. Ali nodded agreeing with him.. I was still embarrassed..

"Shut up you girl!" Jimmy said squeezing my waist with his strong arms. I snuggled against him as everyone laughed at Johnny.