Jimmy ch5

Stacy's POV

It hadn't been a long drive to the concert hall which was packed. "We sold out tonight guys!" Zacky said hugging me quickly as everyone else got ready to go on stage. I bit my lips as he just grinned at me.

He was as excited as the other guys. Gwen was holding Brie in her arms and Fallyn had asked to hold Steph. She was rocking her in one of the metal chairs next to Jimmy who was already air drumming to warm up.

Johnny was acting weirdly jumpy and he wouldn't sit still, he seemed really nervous. Ali was watching him curiously as she helped with the merchandise. I shrugged it off turning my attention back to the merchandise I was sorting for after the show. 

My heart was making weird beating sound in my ears.. I should take a breath or something.. I didn't want to fall for Zacky just because my marriage was ruined. He was a great guy and deserved way better. "Now we have to give them an awesome show." Matt said grinning and jumping up and down. 

I loved how much these guys cared about their fans. "F*CK yeah!" Syn said kissing Gwen and running on stage. The others followed and the crowd screamed loudly Sevenfold! Sevenfold! 

"How the f*ck we doing tonight?" Matt yelled into the mic and the crowd screamed. "Well that's what I wanna hear. Now my f*cking buddy, Johnny has something he wants to say to you guys. Johnny get your ass up here!"

____________

Ali's POV

I finished helping Stacy with the merchandise and went to look at the guys as they prepared to start the show. The crowd was screaming so loudly it had Brie was whining softly. Gwen was patting her back as I turned my eyes back to the stage. 

I smiled as Matt talked the crowd up, frowning when he asked Johnny to the mic. He walked up slowly making me wonder what song he was going to start with. "Hey guys!" He said and the crowd made some noise. 

"What's he doing?" Britt asked peeking at them. I was wondering the same thing.. I bit my nail nervously. Everyone was acting so weird about it.. I sighed as he laughed softly into the mic..

"I don't know.." I said as he turned to me grinning. His hand was out to me but he couldn't want me to come on stage.. I hated large crowds..

"Ali, come on out here." He said grinning. My heart was beating so fast as I realized what he was doing.. in front of so many people.. Before I knew it everything was getting dimmer as I felt like throwing up.. 

"Ali? Are you alright?" I heard Fallyn's voice before everything faded out..

_____________

Matt's POV

"F*ck! She passed out!" I said and Johnny dropped his bass with a wood splitting sound as he ran off stage. He looked worried as he knelt over her. I walked to the mic as everyone looked curiously at us. "She passed out!" I said and everyone laughed understanding. 

"Synyster play something for these guys." Jimmy said and everyone yelled loudly. I hoped Ali was alright..  Johnny ran on stage shrugging. Synyster played a few different cords as Johnny stopped beside me.